Profile pic and matching banner because I can

Hi! So, I kind of want to rebrand. I’m not going to change my shop name, but I will be changing my color scheme and profile and Banner for my profile and my shop. And I was wondering, if anybody would be interested in creating a profile and matching Banner so that way I could use it. I would like it to be more of muted pinks so like rose gold soft baby pink neutral girly colors. I’m not sure really had to describe it and I apologize if it doesn’t make sense but I would like there to be rose gold soft pink maybe like a softer but darker pink. Hopefully this makes sense and if you would be interested let me know in the comment section. Thank you!!

Edit: The winner gets early access to my new pattern, bride and groom animals!
Bride and Groom Octopi
Bride and Groom Mallards
Bride and Groom Cows

Edit: You have full artistic credit. Just no cats, preferably a bunny muchin on an apple. Because, im apple.

10 Likes

yea sure, i could try! it might be till sunday that I actually get it finished though (i’m working on some other pfps and shop banners – and i have to finish some hw lol) c:

Thats fine! I have no due date.

1 Like

wait just clearing up some confusion I have lol, you want a bunny munching on an apple?

A green apple yes. With a rose gold to pale pink to white ombre backround

1 Like

do you want your shop name on the pfp and/or the banner?

The banner please. Preferrably with the same ombre but the name in gold.

1 Like

ah, I can’t really figure out how to draw the font in gold. Would it be fine if it was like a pale pink?

Shure. Maybe gold accents in the backround then?

1 Like

yea, I could try that
do you also want a bunny in the banner? Or what do you want in the banner?

Just my shop name and the back round please. And the back round also.

1 Like

here, I can change anything rly just lmk
I used canva for the banner, but drew the bunny

banner

pfp

1 Like

O ma gosh! Li lurv them!!!

1 Like

Ill change them when i get home.

1 Like

I MIGHT be able to make something after the 24th. It’ll be bad probably but I want to try to draw something.

1 Like

So, haven’t had time to change the banner, and pfp, but i noticed that its spelled LilYpad. My shop name is Lilipad. Sorry that i didn’t post this earlier. :sweat_smile: @LittleRaindrxp

1 Like

ohhh- sry didn’t notice that! that’s mb lol

1 Like

ok I’m so sorry it’s been 13 days-
I changed it quickly sorry

COWS! Please!

1 Like

wdym by cows-?

1 Like