Proofreader needed please 🙂

I can’t remember who posted they could proofread patterns, but I’d like a proofreader for my first pattern ever on here. I’m not sure if I did everything right, and I need to change the pictures, but my main thing is the pattern and if there is a way to tighten it up. It’s for a quick headband. So it shouldn’t take that long.

First time writing a pattern for anyone but myself, so looking for constructive feedback.
Thanks in advance those that may reply, I only need one proofreader. Proofreader will be gifted the pattern! :slightly_smiling_face:
🫶🏼:sparkles:

7 Likes

i can do it!

3 Likes

Oh thank you! I just need to figure out how to do it now! Which I’m sure I can!

3 Likes

I think I got it. I put you in as a tester first before I realized I could put you as editor. :slightly_smiling_face: thank you so much!

3 Likes

i got it!

3 Likes

Unless something got changed lately, I think the editor has access to all your patterns. Editors can change them for you. Testers recommend things and you do the changes. I would recommend testers myself. Nothing against DasChubba, just an fyi in case you don’t know.

6 Likes

i can only see this pattern and none of the other ones

2 Likes

I proofread for designers (have been regularly since 2013)
And as someone who programs I also suggest adding as tester so you can choose if you want to take the suggestions or not
Also if you want my to proofread, let me know

6 Likes

I only have the one pattern so far. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

oh maybe you can add another one that’s like 1 rnd to test if i can see

2 Likes

Wanted a proofreader first. I’m nervous with my first pattern. Just have to get over the butterflies. :sweat_smile:
I’ll be putting out a tester call later today or tomorrow.

3 Likes

I edit peoples patterns, I posted a topic I think last week about how I can help etc. so if you still need any help then please let me know :sparkles:

5 Likes

I do too. Just not sure most people would want that.

3 Likes

I am aware, I still think it is worth offering it to them in case they would like it. As I mostly just edit out any errors I do see. I have a lot of time on my hands so I enjoy helping others. I never change the pattern itself. Sometimes I do neaten it up but only if I get the heads up to do so :slight_smile: so I thought it was worth mentioning to them. That and I don’t necessarily have to edit it, it was more so that I have experience in writing patterns and helping others so I’d be very observant when proofreading etc :smile:

3 Likes

Also editors do not have access to all patterns, I believe you can select the pattern you wish and they only have access to that specific one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good to know. From Ribblr: “Editors can access all of your patterns (including drafts) through your shop and edit them on Ribbuild.” So “can” not will.

3 Likes

Indeed :slight_smile: as you can certainly select them to be an editor for all patterns or not

3 Likes

If I need another set of eyes I’ll let you know! :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks!

4 Likes

I could proofread AND pattern grade it for you. I love doing both.

2 Likes