Quantity Button on Stash Items

I think it would be beneficial to everyone if we have a quantity counter on items we place in our stash.
I keep a multitude of the same colors of yarn and would like to be able to more easily track that.
Tags are great but not a streamlined way to keep track of quantity.

<3

10 Likes

I agree. This would be very helpful.

5 Likes

Yeah, I want a stash button too! And an option for colorways. Cause just tagging different colorways takes so much time you have to create another entry etc.

3 Likes

That definitely sounds like a neat idea! Since with tags you’ll have to scroll to see all the info you put, this could be more quick and efficient when it comes to amount :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing!
Improving our stash feature is a key part of our roadmap. To better understand your feedback can you all please share a little more on what you’d like to see?

3 Likes

I would love an overhaul of the stash personally :woman_shrugging:t3:
Tags just don’t work for me

4 Likes

İ agree, tags are not my favorite. I’m just not sure what changes to suggest exactly -_-

2 Likes

An example i can think of is, you know on a shopping cart online you can change the quantity with an up and down button? İ would like to see something similar available on each individual stash item.
Screenshot_20230806-134901

3 Likes

Same. Tags are nice for posts. But for stasg description, they’re counter-intuitive.

2 Likes

Cant just have a quantity. Units are a must. Dropdown, meters, yds, skeins. Within the description there should unit counts for single skein. You could have a user friendly matrix. This way if you have a pattern you want to use and it requires 1800yds you can search via yds to see what you have available.

We can confirm Stash quantity is coming in a feature drop soon!