Are we able to place a pattern in a bundle without listing it in our shop?
So we could put like a bonus pattern in the bundle that otherwise cant be purchased.
Are we able to place a pattern in a bundle without listing it in our shop?
So we could put like a bonus pattern in the bundle that otherwise cant be purchased.
I donāt think so, but the best way to be sure is to try and see if itās possible, I know you can preview it before itās published so perhaps have a unpublished pattern assigned in there and preview it to see if it shows
Nope, I tried⦠when my mitts were in testing and droppingsoonā¦
You can only choose from what is listed in the drop down menu, which is only what is live. Oddly enough though, you can bundle bundles
Great question, I was wondering about this too! Seems the only way to workaround and do this is to manually send a pattern to customers who purchase a bundle?
That is entirely possible because their use name is on your sales record section.