Question for designers

I was just curious, what is your favorite pattern that you’ve made? And why? I would love to hear all of your stories :blush:

It could be a pattern from your shop or maybe something you’re working on

When I look in my own shop I think my favorite pattern would be my axolotl, because it was the first big pattern I made (so I’m pretty proud of it) plus it was the first pattern I started working on, on ribblr and had some testers for :heart: Which was a great introduction to this awesome community

However I also am working on a fox pattern which I really really love how it’s looking, and slightly challenging with designing, which is also really fun :blush:

8 Likes

Also I might not be able to check replies soon because it’s almost 2am and I’m going to sleep :joy:

But wanted to start this topic/question before I forgot the idea

5 Likes

my favorite is probably all of my bookmark patterns but i haven’t posted them on here because i haven’t had time :sob:

4 Likes

Bookmarks are fun :heart: Totally understand the time thing though

3 Likes

My favorite is my watermelon mushroom pattern! Similar to you, it was my first pattern to introduce me to Ribblr. It was also my first free pattern and it was just a lot of fun to design! :smiley:

4 Likes

)
This is one of my favorite patterns. It looks easy but it’s challenging and has my favorite stitch DC. I can get a toddler size blanket done in about a week. The color variations are endless.

4 Likes

It also looks really fun to make, very fun combinations with mushroom and watermelon :mushroom::watermelon::blush:

4 Likes

I love it when huge patterns use lots of dc, just makes it so much easier to go through :grin: plus the patterns looks cool with how the colors are divided

3 Likes

Mine is the one I’m working on right now! Its a collection of items which I’m not going to tell bc it will be done soon!

4 Likes

Good luck :heart:

3 Likes

4 Likes