question??? need input

should i made a pattern for my remy? like would anyone even want it yk?

13 Likes

It’s Remy the Rat and it even has a chef hat thingy of course you should make one if you have the time and totally don’t procrastinate all the time like me and also you should make the pattern if you have even the slightest bit of patience unlike me.
I make awesome crochet stuff but I don’t bother writing the pattern down but if you looked at a few of my post its you would kind of get an idea maybe but I also write on my arm and that doesn’t last long but yeah anyways there is enough space in the world for multiple Remys and I think it’s really cute and a good idea.
I should probably stop talking about myself but last thing I just want to say that I have a hard time thinking of crochet stuff to make so congrats on making Remy all of the rats and even that old violent lady from the movie that wrecked her house trying to kill Remy are all rooting for you!

3 Likes

Oh my gosh!! He is so cute!!

3 Likes

my work had like a costume week for halloween so i had too show off and side thing i also kinda wanna make desperado bc of his big ol cute ears(imma forget that as said that as soon as i go back to writing this pattern​:sob:)

2 Likes

Yes! Your Remy is super adorable! : D I forgot about that movie it’s so funny lol : )

1 Like

Ohh that is so cute! :sparkles: :sparkles:
You should definitely make the pattern.

1 Like