Question of the Day - April 10

Good morning! Today’s question is:
If you could ask anyone (dead, alive, or non existent), anything, what would you ask?
Here we go:
I would ask these two people who I will not name “Do you even care about me anymore?”
How about you?
Shout-out to @minanmia

24 Likes

I don’t even know​:sob: I have so many answers to this question lmao

9 Likes

“what’s the point of life, why do we exist?”

10 Likes

Um, I would ask “When is the world going to end”

7 Likes

why did you leave me? was I not good enough for you?
did I care too much?

8 Likes

I’m not saying who this is but uh ig “I hope you’re doing better, you had a loving family who loved you dearly. We still miss you, I wish I could have said goodbye one last time. I love you”.

8 Likes

danggg loaded question
I think i’d have to ask it to someone alive, because not-alive people can’t answer much I don’t know
So I’d ask someone why they helped push someone else out of my life, cuz like…why :joy::joy:

5 Likes

idk atm but i’m sure i’ll figure it out

5 Likes

“Your opinion wont change who I am” (my family is a bunch of homophobes)

4 Likes

I would ask past Z + E + H
Why?

4 Likes

my friend Sky would ask her cat :black_cat: what his life was like on the streets before she found him :mending_heart::heart:🫶🏼

i would like to ask what it’s like to be a voice actor
we couldn’t think of anyone else lol :pinched_fingers:t3:

6 Likes

I would ask, how is it that God saids, he knew us before we were even born ? Very intriguing for me, but I guess I will find out, when I’m face to face with HIM n I can’t wait to have my question answered. God is so Awesome :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

to my friends;
why did you leave me?
whats wrong with me?
are we friends or is it fake?
why do you do like that?
why are you so distant towards me?
is our friendship real?

to my dead babysitter;
why is saying goodbye so painful?

5 Likes

To my only real (not online) I best friend: “I still have my bottle. And I will keep my promise, I hope you do too.”

(we both gave each other a message in a bottle before we split ways, In the note I promised I would meet her again on the same place, same date, 5 years later)

7 Likes

Uhhhh dang this is hard

To my friends:
Do you even care abt me?
Do you even wanna be friends?
Why are you so distant?
Why does it always seem like you’re in your own world, without me, excluding me?

3 Likes

I would be debating what to ask for a really long time. . . But I think I would ask someone “What’s wrong with me that you hate so much?”

2 Likes

I’d ask my great aunt if shes proud of me. Or what she thinks of how ive grown up. She was my best friend as a kid :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I think it would be to my maternal grandfather. He was ever present in my life growing up since my dad had to work so often, when we moved out of state and he passed away it was so hard because he taught me so much and we shared a love of quiet nature. I would just ask him “whats one thing you would tell my daughter if you had still been around when she was born?”

1 Like