Question of the Day - April 14

Good morning! Todays question is:
What is the most stressful month?
Here we go:
May because of school stuff
How about you?
Shoutout to @pastelamigurumi

15 Likes

uh all of them! probably September because 3 of my siblings have birthdays that month, and my dad too, and my grandpa! big month for the family lol

4 Likes

all of them. maybe December because of the holiday?

4 Likes

Every month, there’s always drama, testing, family problems, trying not to relapse, stress factors, my mom making me stressed, etc

4 Likes

I would say December and May because of exams :tired_face::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

April + may
I have so many fricking tests coming up and orchestrating rehersals and club stuff
On top of graduation, and i have to stay ontop of all my assignments otherwise my phone goes byebye

3 Likes

July, or august 2024 (yes, in the future i just know)

4 Likes

All of them​:skull: but idk spring and summer are especially stressful

3 Likes

Idk depends but probably January cause it’s so hard to transition back to school after Christmas break.
And April/may

3 Likes

June is so badddd

3 Likes

Prob around December

3 Likes

For me it’s probably the end of January or the end of May, because those are the main times that I do my Irish dance competitions, and zi get really nervous and stressed out on how much I need to practice.

4 Likes

all of them ngl

3 Likes

like all people say, all the months are pretty bad and stressful because they just are, but the most stressful month for me would be May because that’s when we have to take the SOLs and they are just super bad and hard.

1 Like

August bc it’s when I start school :smiling_face_with_tear::sob:

1 Like

March and April because of the huge competitions i have to prepare for as well as state testing

1 Like

May- specifically the last week that Monday is my birthday(on memorial day :pensive:but at least I get the day off)that Wednesday all of our 8th grade is going to six flags, that Friday we graduate 8th grade :sob:

1 Like

umm- honestly all are bad but probably december bc holidays plus 2 birthdays and just a bunch of family events which are always chaos​:sob:

1 Like

April and all the. months included in summer vacation
April because our school dumps alot of projects on us in april
summer vacay bcuz Im back home and I don’t like that bcuz of reasons

1 Like

April, there’s so much testing!

1 Like