Question of the Day - April 15

Good morning! Today’s question is:
What song would you use to describe your life right now? (I know we’ve used this before but it’s a little update)
Here we go:
“nothings new”
How about you?
Shout-out to @suzyK

24 Likes

i want to know

10 Likes

Hmmm… “High Hopes” Panic at the Disco

10 Likes

If it’s just the title of it, “We didn’t start the fire” by FOB. If Its the Lyrics aswell, “Belong together” by Mark Ambor.

12 Likes

“Without someone like you? What would I do” this is more because I’m leaving someone special to me who I won’t be able to see again after may ://

11 Likes

Ya’ll have me so concerned lately :sob:My pm’s are obviously always open if ya’ll need anything :saluting_face:
I think I would use the either song “Jesus of Suburbia” because, to quote, “I’m the son of Rage and Love” and “I don’t care if you don’t care” Or, I could use the song “Kiss the Ring” to quote “Is it hard? To stay clean?” Anyway, stay safe yall!!

9 Likes

I would say Boys dont cry or If I were a man. Gender dysphoria for the win woooo

9 Likes

Meaningless molecules- Skull puppies
Also
Wet - Dazey and the scouts

8 Likes

Mmmm probably fair by the amazing devil or run from what’s comfortable by Pat the bunny
Both are amazing songs<3

8 Likes

Current song to describe the way my life has been feeling is Weight of the World by Citizen soldier. But I’m definitely staying positive and working through things as they come along. Really hoping to get back into my Faceplant by LØLØ era again soon!

9 Likes

‘It’s my life’ by Bon Jovie and ‘We didn’t start the fire’ by Fall out Boy

7 Likes

the night we met by lord huron

7 Likes

I love this question because it makes me think really hard about it and I love thinking about song lyrics!!

right now I would say While You’re Young by Meghan Trainor because 1) it’s on the top of my head and 2) i really relate a bit to it at the moment, but also because it’s one of my favorites

7 Likes

Pieces- Daughtry :adhesive_bandage:

5 Likes

this sounds bad because of the title lmfao but sex, drugs, rock’n’roll by will wood. it has nothing “bad” or nsfw in it that’s just the title idk
i think i’m just really tired (generally) and find it to be pretty relatable rn :+1: yeah

4 Likes

Take it easy.

4 Likes

i honestly dont know

3 Likes

“I just wanna go from here , close my eyes and disappear”
Dumb Dumb by Mazie

2 Likes

Thank you for the shout-out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My song would be Girl from Mars

3 Likes

My song would be “ancient dreams in a modern land.”
Interesting to read all of your responses!

3 Likes