Question of the day.....day 4!

Hello once again everyone! <3

Todays question is…
Q: What is your favorite yarn aka your most used yarn?
A: I like bernat blanket yarn! Although I currently am in the process of completely destashing and restashing my yarn to premier parfait chunky <3

You guys know the drill :sunglasses: pop your answers below! :point_down:t2:

13 Likes

Hiiii my favorite yarn has got to be sweet snuggles from Michaels!

4 Likes

ooo! Thats a good one too! It’s like chunky parfait but in a larger skein lol!

3 Likes

I like parfait chunky for the color selection.

Sweet snuggles and chenille home slim for the size of the skeins.

4 Likes

Very true! I normally do a combination of both lol, I will get the sweet snuggles in the colors I will use a lot of (ex, light green, browns, white, black, and yellow) and the get the parfait chunky in the colors that I will use less often, but still find cute or good enough colors to use in projects lol

2 Likes

I work them together all the time too. Honeslty i would go strictly michaels brand if they offered that selection, even if it was online order only!

2 Likes

i personally prefer red heart acrylic yarn, just because it’s easier to work with.

4 Likes

My fav yarn Is def premiere parfait chunky I love it!

3 Likes

I’d say acrylic yarn, not a specific brand but I use it a lot.

3 Likes

y e s

4 Likes

I use acrylic yarn the most, since I got multiple boxes of free yarn from my mum’s work. When I tipped out the boxes there was literally this much :sob:

4 Likes

Bernat blanket mainly. Once in a while I will use worsted weight and forever fleece though

3 Likes

Red heart super saver. I also like the lion brand mandala I’m using for the sweater that is my current crochet WIP. Won’t post the link because it’s not on Ribblr

3 Likes

Heartland Acrylic Yarn

1 Like

Holy moly! That is a tonnn of yarn xD

2 Likes

Yeah! I’m using Bernat Blanket Yarn rn but i’m switching my yarn over soon. I am trying to get into the more cutesy style that people do with premier parfait! Not that it can’t be done with bernat blanket yarn, it’s great for the price and the yards per skein, but my number one regret with jumping into it right away is not only did I take my time to explore all of the different options of yarn that are out there (in the sense of plush yarn lol) but Bernat Blanket yarn also has many inconsistencies per batch. Some are really soft, some are incredibly tough, etc, etc lol

big twist weight 4 acrylic yarn!

2 Likes

Probably Loops and Threads’ sweet snuggles/chenille home or the smaller versions of that yarn, I’ve used it for sooooo many plushies

2 Likes

WOW!!!:star_struck: Lucky you !!!
It looks like you have the next three holidays covered. Valentines Day, Saint Patrick’s Day and :hatching_chick:

3 Likes

i use velvet yarns alot!!! I recently got a bunch of brands writtin in a language I don’t speak. I love Jubilee Chenille Velvet yarn & James C. Brett Flutterby Chunky

2 Likes