Question of the Day - December 25

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Today’s question is:
What are you Christmas traditions?
Here we go:
In the morning we eat breakfast, and then for lunch we go to my grandparents house and eat lunch, then open gifts from our family, hang out with our cousins, go home and open gifts from my parents <3
How about you?
She’s gonna hate me for this but - @LittleCreatures HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLLIE WOLLIE LOLLIE ILSYM AS A FRIEND AND I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER <3

18 Likes

We wake up, open presents, have breakfast, and then do smth for the rest of the day lol

also MERRY CHRISTMAS

and happy birthday Ollie heh

5 Likes

We wake up, make breakfast and coffee for our parents. Open presents. Then at noon all my aunts cousins uncles, go to our grandparents house and from noon to 5-6 ish pm we celebrate christmas and open presents from our grandparents. Then from 6-8 or 9 ish pm we celebrate my birthday.

4 Likes

sleep in but not that much, uts really just until you feel like every one else is awake.
Unwrap presents before breakfast because hangry is ok some times.
Because of covid we hadn’t been going to my grandparents house, but this year we are! We only go over to my dad’s side bc my moms side is kinda really toxic :skull:
We wear Christmas sweaters for pictures and them we are done with the day. We are kinda boring ngl

6 Likes

Christmas Eve we go to my paternal grandparents house and there we open up presents after dinner then we open our stockings and then we watch some football and then everybody says yay and we go home. Then we get the cookies ready at home where we get home we all go to bed. Christmas morning, we wake up at 4:00 or 5:00 in the morning and then we open presents and in our family learn to see who goes first we don’t usually go by age it’s whoever finds the baby Jesus and then after we find the baby Jesus he gets to go on our nativity scene and once he’s in our nativity scene then we start opening and distributing presents and after we disturb your presence we go to the stockings and then my mom always makes cinnamon rolls for breakfast I want to leave then we eat cinnamon rolls and then we pack because after we eat breakfast and we pack we go head down to Corpus to spend Christmas day with my maternal grandparents and all my maternal family and so there we spend Christmas day in like basically two or three days afterwards then we come home and yeah it’s really fun

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy birthday to Ollie hehe!! We open presents early in the morning and then my dad makes eggs benedict every year and we play with our presents and play board games all day :smiley:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas!! Happy birthday Ollie! We wake up early, open gifts, then my mom makes a breakfast casserole. We take Christmas pictures and spend the rest of the day messing with our gifts and making dinner

5 Likes

Get up, open presents and watch the pets play with their gifts. Then watching the traditional muppet christmas carol and 8 crazy nights.

Family is usually just over on the eve and we play board games.

3 Likes

my fav tradition is we all wear matching pjs. ik lots of people do it, but its just so fun!!

4 Likes

We are Hungarian so on Christmas eve we go to mass and have fish for supper, then on Christmas day we open Santa’s presents, go to mass then open more presents!

3 Likes

I go to my grandma’s house every year and open presents from my cousins and other family. Sadly, every year, my family is slowly growing apart.

2 Likes

Oh thats so sad, I’m sorry for you

3 Likes