Question of the Day - January 22

Good morning! Today’s question is:
If you dyed your hair, what color would you dye it?
Here we go:
None, because I think I like blackish brownish on my hair
How about you?
Shoutout to @yarnunderr

20 Likes

Mmm I prefer not to die my hair I like the bleached blonde, but if I did it’d be purple

6 Likes

Ummm probs none but if i had to i would do the ends purple

5 Likes

I wouldnt lol

6 Likes

I want it to be red but my friends all want me to get blonde highlights. They say blonde highlights would look best on me, but it feels like everyone in the school has blonde highlights. I have dark(ish) brown hair.
Here is an ispo pic of what I want:

8 Likes

I want to dye mine pink soon

7 Likes

Silver!!

6 Likes

if i ever dyed my hair at all it would only be a streak (like a chunk of hair?) and it would br a light purple. i don’t think that’s gonna happen for a while tho

8 Likes

PlNK!

4 Likes

yesss red highlights look so cool

5 Likes

I WOULD DYE IT INVISIBLE :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre:

5 Likes

I would also prefer not to die my hair but I would love to be a ginger even though it would be so weird to make such a drastic change​:joy:

4 Likes

I dyed my hair plenty in my teenage years :joy: probably won’t again for the foreseeable future, but I do like pink or orange!

4 Likes

dark blue streaks :two_hearts:

4 Likes

mm purple, blue, or black
I would probably do an ombré tho so not my whole head

5 Likes

Well ive had it dyed litterally every colour under the sun so if i had to do it again either deep maroon or split dye yellow and black

6 Likes

If I had to dye my hair, it would be deep red!
Or even blonder, even though I’m already blonde!

4 Likes

I wouldn’t want to but if I had to prolly black (it’s dark brown rn)

4 Likes

I dyed my hair red for many years. Then suddenly I became very allergic to it, so I can’t do that anymore.

PSA the hair color box tells you to do a patch test each and every time before you color all your hair. If I had obeyed that my skin wouldn’t have broken out as bad as it did

4 Likes

I’d dye it like a platinum peek-a-boo thing, and keep the rest of my hair black c:

3 Likes