Question of the Day - January 7

Good morning! Todays question is
If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be?
Here we go
I would tell myself, don’t tell him, both of them are gonna betray you.
How about you?
Shoutout to @stitchwurkz

17 Likes

Hmmmm
I would tell myself that it won’t last :smiling_face_with_tear: lol that sounds so cryptic :joy:

5 Likes

Stop trying to grow up. Just have fun.

8 Likes

don’t get your hopes up.

8 Likes

Don’t do the things you think are fun, it’ll make your life worse in the future.

8 Likes

I would say probably value people while they are still around.:blush: (no negative implications towards said people btw)

6 Likes

Don’t trust “them”. You’ll destroy your mental health for the next 3+ years

8 Likes

He doesn’t love you.

6 Likes

She won’t be around forever, love her while she’s alive (or) DON’T GIVE ONLINE STRANGERS YOUR NUMBER YA DIMWIT

5 Likes

:sob::sob::skull:

4 Likes

You don’t have to be as cool as you think you should. Just be kind and yourself, and that’s all that matters

6 Likes

Don’t trust the doctor on that one, they are wrong. (past me would know what this means)

5 Likes

I will tell my younger self to leave before our mother destroy our lives.

5 Likes

This is a good question! I think about this a lot. I wish I could go back and tell that girl so many things.

The most important thing I think would be to trust your gut and stand up for yourself even when it’s scary because you deserve to be happy.
:yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Don’t hesitate to cut ties.

4 Likes

To crochet at a younger age than being a rock star.

4 Likes

don’t change yourself for them. they don’t like you. and whose problem is that? not ours.

don’t say fake words, my love. the damage is real.

be quiet, only you can keep your own secrets secret.

they hate you? not our problem. they are only a singular person, why should they be our end?

she faking, ml! she’s faking! don’t ruin your friendship for some conspiracy theory!

3 Likes

BAHAHAH—- wait what :skull:

4 Likes

ahahhahahahahahaha sobs in a corner

4 Likes

at least giving it to Alex wasn’t a bad idea lmfao​:skull:

2 Likes