Question of the Day - May 3

Good morning! Today’s question is
If you could travel in time, would you go to the past, or the future?
Here we go:
I would go to the past to relive the memories
How about you?
Shout-out to @springfling789

25 Likes

probably the future- idrk :sob:
i wanna know whats happening in thy future~

7 Likes

Future, because then I can leave everyone who’s done me wrong in the past and be better without them. I might even be happier, and work in the science field

7 Likes

Probably the future, I wanna make sure I’m not a massive failure :skull:

9 Likes

The future for pretty much the same reason as Kenzie​:skull:

7 Likes

Hmmm I actually don’t know. It’d be cool to see the future, but I feel like I could improve some stuff in the past to lol

5 Likes

the past cause i dont wanna see my future thats terrifying and i’d always be wondering what the next step is to get where i am going to be

5 Likes

the past so i can fix all my mistakes

5 Likes

it depends, how long am i staying? If im staying awhile, i might go about about twenty/thirty years and see a lot of live music, have a few conversation w/ people i know, ect ect. If im not staying long, i’d go to the future (around a year from now) to check if im making worse mistakes than usual :skull::black_heart:

5 Likes

I’d say the future, the butterfly effect scares me :laughing:

4 Likes

Will probably come back in time and redo some choices lol :sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

future

4 Likes

the past i could meet someone i always wanted to meet from my family and my family, future i could see my future husband and kids!!! i dont know probabaly past because i cant go back but i can make my future. so past!!!

4 Likes

Future

Would take too long to elaborate why :’)

4 Likes

past (but keep my memories) to fix everything </3

5 Likes

the past no memories ( its better that way :wink:) miss you GV :heart:

6 Likes

umm I would go to the past , the fashion of the 1800s was epic :sob:!!! I’ve always been a history nerd :nerd_face:, but Lokis show made me realize that I’ve belong in the past lol. I’m a variant :sunglasses:

5 Likes

i would go back to the past - i love history especially the 40s and 50s but i would go back 10-12 years ago to when i was a toddler that was so fun :sunflower:

4 Likes

mind reading

4 Likes

future bc i want to see how we evolve :laughing:

4 Likes