Question of the Day - September 22

Hello! Today’s question is:
Are you closer with your mom or dad’s side of the family?
Here we go:
I’m close with both sides even though I’ve known my dad’s side for longer time
How about you?
Shoutout to @lunarcrochett

Also two of my patterns just released:
FREE No Sew Whale: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?
FREE Candy Corn: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?
Thank you testers!

13 Likes

aww tysmm!!! :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Definitely my mums side

7 Likes

my mums side is in england and india so i dont see them that much but im still super close to them but my dads side :skull: i see them every week and all my cousins turn into chaos lol and im close to my uncle and aunts too so ig my dads

8 Likes

lol I don’t have a dad I have two moms :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Im closer to my family on my moms side, but i dont really have a close relationship with my mom.

7 Likes

my mom’s side as they live closer to me than my dad’s family

5 Likes

My siblings more than anyone.

My dad’s sister is in my same city but I’m not really on speaking terms with her.

I interact with various family members on Facebook because most of them don’t live here in California

6 Likes

how about neither, other than my aunt on my dads

both sides are so incredibly toxic :cry:

7 Likes

Umm… I guess my dads side cause i see them more and theres way more people. Like i only have one cousin on my moms side but i have like forty on my dads side :sweat_smile: so i always hang out with my cousins on my dads side. But i do more things with my moms parents. I only see them once or twice a year so we try to do lots of fun activities. I see my dads parents alot but we dont do as much cause theyre more busy. Also, all of my extended family lives far away from me rn, cause im in the us but theyre in canada. Every holiday i go to canada so i get to see them then which is always fun​:grin:

4 Likes

Not close with either

5 Likes

Mum’s side I guess? Dad is mostly estranged from his family, but my mum’s side all live in the same area. So we try to get down there once a year to see everyone. But even then there’s only one or two aunts/uncles I actually like :face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

My Mom’s side. Even my Dad was close to Mom’s family when he was alive. Both parents are gone now as of Dec 2022 when Mom passed, but she still has 2 older sister living, both in their mid to late 90s.

5 Likes

prob my mom’s side bc my grandma pretty much raised me from when i was born cuz my parents worked.

5 Likes

Dad’s side. My dad and grandmother are the closest to me, and I talk to them almost every day, even after I moved away.
I don’t talk to my mother’s side. Not much with Mom, either.
Otherwise both sides are very small.

5 Likes

Definitely Mom’s side. I don’t see my dad, and I don’t want to :skull: :skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

100000% my dads side!!! We see them like every other month, while we hadn’t seen our moms side for two years and they have a specialty for leaving us out :smiling_face_with_tear: (I say we bec I have a twin sister and all of this includes both of us lol)

So uh yeah definitely our dads side!

5 Likes

Really neither. Though if I had to pick I’d say my dads side. All of my family live in different states from me, and I’m kind of doing my own thing building my own family :woman_shrugging:.

3 Likes

@anon12722758 I would agee with you I would say both but we see my mom’s side more often! I love making my great grandmother art hehe

3 Likes

I’m closer to my moms side. My dads side doesn’t really do much and is so disconnected, so we hangout with my moms side more…although I don’t think any of my cousins like me…they all play softball and I mean I ride dirt bikes for my sport…so that could be it? But no offense if you are a softball player, they are great people, just my personality clashes with most soft ball players personalities :sweat_smile:

1 Like