question of the day

I havenā€™t done enough to know at the moment, but for now, my least favorite is the bobble stitch because it will be called for in a pattern, and it wonā€™t say how many times to do it 3, 4, or 5 times, I think for now my favorite stitch is either slip or chain

3 Likes

I adore half double crochet(hdc). I will find ways to adapt at anytime. Itā€™s a balanced stitch, to me, and I crochet faster using this stitch.
I have a tremendous disdain for double crochet(dc). The motion of creating the stitch, too holey/gaps, even when creating multiples in a single stitch/space. I dislike single crochet(sc), personally, I think I may have done too many patterns and amigurumi. I do not enjoy the look of the stitch.

In tunisian crochet, I enjoy the fluidity of doing tunisian crochet. I dislike the tunisian simple stitch(tss). I do not enjoy the look of the stitch.

In knitting/knooking, I enjoy doing cable stitches and colorwork stitching (newly learned skill). I would say that I do not enjoy the k1p1 stitching (1x1 ribbing) and long tail cast on.

Hmm, ok at this point, I will probably assess that I may not like the basic foundational stitches lol. Give me adventure and give me suspense lol!

3 Likes

I love double crochets and hate slip stitches lol

2 Likes

While I can see merit in almost all stitches Iā€™ve tried, I think my favourite is half-double or double crochet, and my least favourite is anything beyond a triple. I like triples but they are pushing the boundary a little bit for me XD

4 Likes

I get what u mean! You can do that with alot of stitches but if they are bigger like a dc it can be easier to see the yarn inside the stitch so it is not as hidden.

2 Likes

ohhh Iā€™ve seen this before very pretty

3 Likes