Question of the day!

Do you usually work on multiple projects at the same time or do you finish one at a time?

10 Likes

Wayyyy too many at the same time :joy: what about you?

6 Likes

I definitely work on too many projects at once :joy: It’s something that cannot be controlled :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

So many at once :rofl: I usually get bored of working with the same color for too long

6 Likes

Happens a lot :joy: I enjoy working with different textures and colors of yarn so working with one color can get pretty tiring sometimes :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

As my answer to yesterday proved, definitely multiple!
I have startitis and I don’t regret it :laughing:

6 Likes

:rofl: Same!!

6 Likes

Always! I always have at least one that takes concentration, one that’s mindless, and one I can grab and go.

7 Likes

Too many… once I think I’m committed to one I manage to find another I “must” do :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Definitely! Loads of projects exist for certain situations :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

That’s just how it goes :joy:

6 Likes

100% always :sob:

6 Likes

Not all projects are road trip capable, so I always find another for those.
Grandkids asking for something little usually pop in between others.
I have one that needs stitched together (from another road trip months ago.)
And I have a c2c blanket of Jerry and I that still (still) needs the ends weaved in.
Crochet alongs jump in whenever they can.
#ilovethishobby

8 Likes

I start something and never finish it! So multiple things at a time…

8 Likes

Woah! That’s a lot of projects but it can’t be helped, sometimes, you just need specific projects at specific times! :joy:

7 Likes

I relate so much to this :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I prefer to work on a project one at a time, but sometimes I end up working in two or three at a time. 🥲

7 Likes

I try to finish one at a time because if not I get stressed and feel like I am cheating on my projects

7 Likes

Waaay too many at once :joy:

6 Likes

Same here!! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes