Question what are y'all hear me outs/crush

Holllyyyyy shiiiiiiiiooooot thas crazy

1 Like

Yep… ..

Plsss tell me where you got Luka from… .

1 Like

omg GREAT taste! I fear you’re not alone into liking anime boys haha…
Here are mine! <3:

Gojo ofc - Jjk

Choso - Jjk (LITERALLY MY PFP)

Douma- Demon Slayer

Himmel - Frieren

Jinshi - My Apothecary Diaries

Akashi - Kuroko’s Basketball

Itsuomi - Sign of Affection

Flins hehe - Honkai

Sunoo MY SUNSHINE!

NOW GUESS WHO IS MY FAV CRUSH :3 VERY VERY DIFFICULT GUYS

4 Likes

The answer is … SUNOO! I literally have a whole pinterest board dedicated to him lol

2 Likes

ivan from alien stage tho… :folded_hands::folded_hands:

3 Likes

This is hard, but this is my top 10…

  1. Ezra Bridger
  2. David Rose
  3. Anakin Skywalker
  4. Hiccup Haddock
  5. Luigi
  6. Mega-man/Aki (from the show Mega-man fully charged)
  7. Spider-Man/Peter Parker. (But only from Tom Holland movies and 1 specific show)
  8. Ashoka Tano
  9. Sabine Wren
  10. Hero Himada

I’ve gotten a lot of feedback about some of these… ><

Also cant add pictures bc I dont have some of many of these ppl and it would take up a lot of space. If u know em, good for u. If not, look em up.

3 Likes

I love Giyu too! But to be honest, he is my 3rd. My number one is Muichiro, and my number 2 is Genya.:smiling_face_with_tear:

AHHHH YESSSSSS!

1 Like

Mine from Demon Slayer.

#1. Muichiro Tokito

#2. Genya Shinazugawa

#3. Giyu Tomioka

2 Likes

A place called Mumuso

1 Like

Stawppppp I can’t… .. Fine shawtys bro some are not my type but I totally get why their your hear me outs!

1 Like

Giyuuuu!!! !!! Genyas story is too sad…

1 Like

Omg yesssss, so cute

1 Like

It is!! :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

I don’t know why but I like Ranma in Ranma 1/2 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Okayyyyy

Anakin Skywalker

Hiccup Haddock

Luigi

Spider-Man/Peter Parker. (But only from Tom Holland movies and 1 specific show)

Hero Himada

Ok but like… I get it XD hero, hiccup, and to Holland spoder man are obvious for me XD

1 Like

Ok but like I’m sooo late XD

  • Hero himada (big hero 6)

  • Hiccup haddock (httyd)

  • Tom Holland spider man

  • Oz (forget his last name … He’s in high potential)

    This guy

  • Disappearing guy (tadc) IDK WHY ITS JUST HES KINDA CUTE OK XDDDDD (no judgement mkay XD)

  • Jax (tadc)

  • Sebastian (Shakespeare and Hathaway)

  • EDIT :down_arrow:

  • Ferris bueler

    Ferris Bueller: It's Over, Go Home Meme

    Ferris Bueller: Life Moves Pretty Fast Quote

I know there’s more but I forget at the moment XD

1 Like

DON’T ASK ME WHY RIBBLR THINKS IM FOLLOWING THIS LOL

1 Like