Question? What's the meaning of your name?

My name is Norah, which means honor!!

7 Likes

Celina: Goddess of the moon, heavenly, Guardian of the Stars
My Chinese name means “Mist on the Mountain” or “Fog in the Heavens”

8 Likes

Josie-god will increase

7 Likes

My name Is Louella, which means famous warrior

7 Likes

My names Amelia. It has a Latin Origin, it means hardworking (surprisingly in a bunch of languages/religions it has the same meaning) and it was a name favored in za :sparkles:royalty​:sparkles:

But it’s a bit confusing, a bunch of places said the name has a French origin or a Muslim origin but then again it’s most popular in Australia and England. Then my dad says it’s a Latino name, but then again it’s Christian? It kinda makes no sense.

7 Likes

My name is Emily and apparently it mean rival. your name is so pretty! :butterfly:

5 Likes

I looked up my middle name (margaret) and it means pearl :oyster:

5 Likes

Deborah means honey bee.

5 Likes

MaryGrace is named after the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus, and the grace is because she was full of grace !!
Nobody did the queen?? Aka @NessCat
@EV13isSPOCY @littlemisswonderful @Skzandcrochet @ellan3326 @SP4C3W4ST3 @maddiecore

ORRRR for my user, cali named after the state california LOLOLOL ribblr peeps gave me this name

10 Likes

Aiden has Irish and Gaelic origins, and means “little fire”. Basically, I AM A BURNING BALL OF RAGE AND YOU SHALL SUFFER MY WRATH AHAHAHAHAAHAHAAADJVBS
Anyways- Aiden, the name specifically, originates from Aodh the old Celtic god of the Sun.
Makes a little sense because I’m a wee bit Irish

9 Likes

Ooh!! My Korean name means ‘morning dew’.

6 Likes

FIREEEEEEEEE -BTS :> hahaha

7 Likes

God is my oath or gods promise

6 Likes

Bro, my name (Zeppelyn/Zep) is a blimp, a band, and a sandwich, basicly sums up my life :skull:

8 Likes

ford - english origin. means ‘crossing a shallow body of water, like a river’

9 Likes

My names Aria! It’s like the solo part of an opera im pretty sure

6 Likes

My name Bree has Irish background and is supposed to mean noble and power, I also heard it means hill :sob:

5 Likes

My name ( Kaylee ) has Arabic, English, Hebrew, and Jamaican origins. Means ‘beloved’ ‘pure’ ‘keeper of keys’ ‘like god’ ‘slender’ ‘pasture’. Kinda random but still cool.
( I had to google some of them lol )

6 Likes

My name is Yaara, in Hebrew it’s the Lonicera etrusca flower:
And also yaarat dvash (יערת דבש) means honeycomb

5 Likes

Theia is a greek name meaning goddess or godly and fun fact, the rocky body that crashed into earth giving it its tilt was named Theia!

6 Likes