quick question - how did YOU find ribblr??

Sameee its like a habit now

6 Likes

I wanted a free app with tons of free patterns and here I am. Tada. There was also the time i lost my email for my account. but that was another story

8 Likes

I was looking for an axolotl pattern for my friend! Then stumbled across Ribblr and sent the pattern to my friend(don’t know their user on here and I don’t feel like asking lol)

10 Likes

Wait, what the heck I was looking for a cow pattern too XDD And I asked my dad if I could make an account on the app I found the pattern in. The rest is history… I did make the cow btw.

10 Likes

helloooooo

i discovered ribblr by my step cousin! i was crocheting with her and i wanted to do a mushroom. i asked her if she knew how to make one and she said no. she said to go on ribblr! of course, i didn’t know what the heck that was. so she showed me it and i thought it was super cool and that’s how i started on ribblr! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

10 Likes

I think I was trying to find a yeti pattern, and one of the only ones I liked was on ribblr. So I joined the community and didn’t even end up buying the pattern lol

10 Likes

ahhh so many storiesss :laughing:

6 Likes

I usually used google for patterns, and I found a pattern it was on Ribblr I joined. I forgot about it for a long time, then I found it again and that’s when I started being active on the community and publishing my patterns! <3

11 Likes

Same here

7 Likes

Because I was hungry for free patterns lol

7 Likes

I started crocheting and was looking for online crochet help websites and found ribblr (:

9 Likes

For a mushroom :mushroom: boy pattern

8 Likes

i remember watching videos and saw a video about getting patterns and stuff. told my mom and yeah.

8 Likes

I was publishing my first pattern, and I was writing down the different websites we can use to post them. I did see someone mentionning Ribblr on their instagram profile description, so i did write it down, and came back to it later to publish my pattern into it. Then i discovered there was a tester call option, and that’s how i discovered the community and started testing for others too.

11 Likes

I also was looking for a platform to start my first pattern for my C 130 Hercules plane n I went to YouTube n that’s how I found Ribblr. I saw many other options, but Ribblr has everything I need. I love it here n I love that we can ALL chat n share our passion n ideas. Thanks Ribblr :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

So i was looking around for a cute cow pattern and I found one that was on ribblr and i was like that seems fun but then I didnt actually make an account until I saw I found a cute axoltl pattern on here and I was sold!!

9 Likes

Sameeee

8 Likes

I was searching free miffy bunny patterns on youtube and found the one by @knotmichelle and in her intro she talked about her written pattern and all the great features

8 Likes

sameee, i think it’s so cool that we all like the same thing

7 Likes

I had a crochet app already but it was really boring so I looked up more apps for crocheters and this was the first one that showed up

10 Likes