quick question - how did YOU find ribblr??

hey ya’ll just had a :sparkles: question :sparkles: for ya. how did u find ribblr??? i wanna know. i’ll go first.

:sparkles: storytime :sparkles:
okie so one day i started crocheting and i js bought new yarn. i wanted to find an easy pattern that i could follow so obv i went on youtube. now youtube had some good patterns but they were very limited and so SLOWWW bc of this i started researching different free pattern websites and came across :herb: ribblr :herb: soo like any good person would do i created an account and started getting patterns and all that stuff until i came upon the :heartpulse: community :heartpulse: tab. now i’m here ya’ll and i’m lovin it. sooo what’s ur story??

46 Likes

My friend @SweetTomato told me

14 Likes

I was using a Youtube tutuorial, and it was SO SLOW, so I looked at the description, and lo and behold, Ribblr was there!! I recently found out about the Community tab, and have been loving it ever since!! :heart:

15 Likes

omg yess they are soo slowww. i had to go to the comments for the pattern lol

12 Likes

My friend has it and she reccomended it to me and i was making the free patterns and stuff (still am bc im BROKE lol) and stumbled accross the community tab and here we are <3

9 Likes

i want scrolling through pinterest and a cute pattern on ribblr came up so i clicked on it and and i want ‘‘hey this is cool’’ and i was on here for abt a month before i actully realised that there was a community lol

12 Likes

story time with Eva on how I found Ribblr:

so it was a typical Tuesday night…(no it wasn’t) and I was scrolling for some free cow patterns for a friend cause I wanted to make her one cause she likes cows. so I searched up on Google and saw an image for a free cow pattern, I clicked the link and it took me to ribblr, of course I needed an account so I made one since it was free and then I discovered the :sparkles:community tab:sparkles: and that’s when I got addicted :smile: I’ve been using ribblr ever since and I never ended up making that cow for my friend

14 Likes

yasss

8 Likes

I just was watching a bunch of crocheting videos, and Ribblr came up a lot, so I was like why not try it out

10 Likes

im addicted now lol

9 Likes

once i was rlly obsessed with LOOKING at amigrumi, so i searched “amigrumi” on my computer and then i saw RIBBLR! such a cute pattern!

10 Likes

The family member that kinda taught me , had it already and I don’t really know exactly how I found it , and I made a account ofc ofc! :Fun fact: did not find out the community was a thing for Abt 5 months, and all I was worried about were my shop followers.(I don’t really care about how many I have anymore lolz) but I’m so glad I found ribblr , bc I love all my friends!

11 Likes

aww maybe you should make the cow for that friend , its how u found ribblr :pleading_face:

8 Likes

i found it while i was still w/ my family in korea last summer! i got really bored in the apartment and needed something (other than schoolwork) to do. the dollar store nearby had some cheap yarn and crochet materials, so i started crocheting again for the first time in two years

at some point i found a really cute sunflower turtle pattern on etsy that i wanted to buy, but i wasn’t able to bc we weren’t in the us. so, because i was impatient, i started looking for a free alternative. eventually i found the one by JillsCrochetSpace on here…

and that’s about it! i made three or four turtles while i was there lol
long post i don’t know how to shut my mouth uhhhhhh

11 Likes

omg ur teacher sounds so amazing. i wish one of the teachers in my school would do smt like that. i also love the woobles kits. thats how i learned how to crochet XD

9 Likes

she is literally the best! she teaches my fav class too! com-tech!(photography) i want to be a photographer when i grow up all because of her!

8 Likes

I was looking for cow patterns too! But the main way I found ribblr was because I saw this Buttercup Bud pattern (I don’t know who it os by) and my sister wanted it. And :sparkles: ta daa :sparkles: here I am
I still haven’t made that for her either​:shushing_face:

9 Likes

i wanted to start testing patterns and found ribblr’s testing zone

9 Likes

I found a pattern and needed it so i good ribblr

8 Likes

So me and my cousin @breesbees were gonna crochet all the animals we could think of and sell them, so i was looking up free patterns for all of them. Then while looking for a cow i saw a cute pic, clicked on the link, and had to make an account to get it lol. But then i became obsessed with ribblr and come on almost evey day lol

10 Likes