Quick Question: possible username change???

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to change my username? And what are the steps to doing it?

13 Likes

i gotchuuu gimme one sec Ribblr help center | Can I change my user name, email or first name?

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

I want to change my name for ages but the biggest problem is that I canโ€™t find a suitable name. Nor for my store.
Iโ€™m in to crocheting and knitting

6 Likes

Knotenoughloops?
Theknittercrocheter?

I just made mine sarahmakinthangs beacuse i do a lot of art! Right now my main form is crochet but it could change haha that way I capture it all

1 Like

I literally googled it then pressed the first link that was a Ribblr one- :skull:

Iโ€™m a cellist, I do crafts, hence the username. For my shop, itโ€™s just CraftyCellistCreates.

2 Likes

So you could do MadyMakes or something like that? (since Mady is already in your username)

1 Like

That can be very hard! Took me a long time to decide on mine. I love word games and puns., gardening, and of course crochet. Suettle is a portmanteau, my name (Sue/Susan) and the word sutile (having to do with stitching).
I see you like to make chunky and tiny projects, and live in Belgium, maybe you can think of a Flemish (or Dutch) word that has meaning to you or describes your style?

2 Likes