Random Act of Kindness Day (Feb. 17)

I love this day. Not because I had a headache all day, Or because I was busy busy busy. But I stopped every once in a while to read this thread. You all are amazing. Thanks and hugs. May your kindnesses be returned to you many times in the coming year.

7 Likes

Thank you all for sharing your kindness words! It looks like I can’t gift any patterns to my favorite people since I need to buy them first :disappointed_relieved:. It’s hard to choose which members I like, but I would like to thank @anoswaldoddity @CraftsByAdrivs @HookedByMarilyn and many more for some nice comments on my posts :revolving_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

7 Likes

Aw,
Blushing GIF

6 Likes

what kind words, thank you so much. I really enjoy your sense of humor and all those hilarious memes!

6 Likes

I just want to weite a general thank you to everyone in the Ribblr community! As far as fiber arts go, im coming up on a year of fully delving into it and i cant thank this community enough for fostering thay creativity. Ive done so much in those short few months, and i cant believe im attending my first arts fair next month (this will be the first time going as just Alyphira Crochet and not selling with someone else). Without you guys i wouldnt have been able to do it. Ive made so many wonderful friends, learned to many tips and tricks, and in general, have become a better person.

<3 much love from your resident internet friend.

Apologies for any formatting weirdness as i am typing on mobile.

8 Likes

Yes, most of us who persisted in developing relationships on and off this platform has been a source of comfort and joy as well as growing in as a person as we gain confidence in fiber arts.

So proud of all of you.

5 Likes

everybody is so nice here!!
shoitouts to:
@anoswaldoddity @Obabynmore for their sense of humor
@xhunni @Daschubba @Yarncrafts they r great designers and they are super nice
@anon5108995 she gives good advice on crochet and knitting and i was happy to est for her once
@nokittenaroundstudio @SierraCrochets07 for being welcomig when i joined

9 Likes

thank you :face_holding_back_tears:
Thank You So Much Love GIF

5 Likes

Thank you! I haven’t been super active on ribblr recently, but I’m really happy to know you thought of me :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oops I wasn’t fully in the loop about what this topic was about! Totally didn’t contribute :sob: anyways we should be kind everyday, so I’d still like to share some of the nicest people on ribblr.
@anoswaldoddity - for always sharing fun crochet posts and gifs

@anon5108995 - you always have so many tips and tricks for crochet and knitting

@Kenshae - one of my first ribblr friends

@NoKittenAroundStudio - for being so welcoming when I first joined ribblr

And there are so many more! Ribblr really is a great community, and I’m so glad I joined!

7 Likes

I have said it before and will say it again. @SierraCrochets07 you and @NoKittenAroundStudio were quite welcoming and helpful when I started in March of 2022.

6 Likes

lysm!

3 Likes