random idea I had 🌈👒

hi! Hope everyone is enjoying pride month <3

This is going to be a little vague so I apologise in advance but I’m in need of some advice!

I want to make a ‘little dude’ with a removable hat (kind of like the bunny I made but not a bunny just a tiny dude) but I don’t know whether the guy should be made up of pride colours or his hats and he can just be plain white/another colour.

I’m leaning towards the second option because I feel like people who identify with a few flags (including me!) can make one little dude with a few hats…

Apologies this seems super random without pictures or anything I literally just came up with the idea! Lmk what you think or maybe comment some flags you’d be interested in seeing!

Thank you ^^ :two_hearts::rainbow:

12 Likes

i thi k the sencond is a good idea! Like you said people with multiple flags can make them and switch them out!!

5 Likes

Such a good idea! You should definitely try it if you have the time! (-:

6 Likes

i think the second idea would be super cute! it leaves a lot of room for personal customization :9

5 Likes

That’s a great idea! To add onto the idea of multiple flags, maybe you could make the little dude additional accessories like scarves or something and they could be different flags

6 Likes

like his own little wardbrobe!! In winter he can wear scarves and in summer we can bring out his hat :relieved:

5 Likes

Been meaning to make smth like this for awhile! And since I’m a little ahead of my schedule I think I’ll have time :two_hearts::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

The second idea sounds best to me. Very cute :heart_eyes:

2 Likes