Re: Tester call for Crochet: Forage Cardigan Pattern

Hello all!

I’m re-posting a tester call for the Forage Cardigan! This is a super classy, floral-embroidered cardigan with gorgeous raw edges and fitted sleeves. It’s a perfect practice cardigan for beginners and can be made with a main color of whatever you want! The bottom of the cardigan is lined with super cute daisies and ferns.

The due date for this pattern is Tuesday, January 9.

The materials needed are
A 4.5mm hook
A tapestry needle
Sage green yarn
White yarn
Main cardigan color yarn (a dark or pastel color work best)
And scissors
And, of your not confident in embroidering without tracing, a vanishing fabric marker. These are available at any craft store.

Ask yarns are right 4 medium.

If you’re interested please apply!! Thank you! Message if you have any questions.

Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

21 Likes

I would love to test but don’t have the yarn or time. Good luck with testing though!!

3 Likes

I would love to test but sadly I have way too many tests going on! Love the cardigan tho! Will this be a free pattern or paid?

2 Likes

I love this sweater. I loved it the first time you posted it. It’s just to big a project for me. My attention span and availability are too short for clothes. Good luck!

3 Likes

that is genuinely one of the loveliest cardigans ive seen on this app! I can’t test it because I don’t have the yarn, but WOW its amazing​:purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

It will be paid! It won’t be too much though.

1 Like

Oh my goodness, thank you SO MUCH! That’s SUCH a huge compliment! You could use whichever yarns you’d prefer <3

2 Likes

What yarn did you use and how much?

1 Like

I have everything to make a cardigan and want to make this one so bad​:sob::sob:. I just dont know I can finish on time​:weary:. I will definitely be buying once released :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

1 Like

Of course!! And I appreciate that, but I mainly use chunky yarn. Goodluck though!

1 Like

I used 3.25 skeins of I Love This Yarn in the color Terra Cotta for the main color. This color is optional and you can do whatever color you choose for the main color! So long as you have a green color and a white color for the flowers

1 Like

How big arecthe skeins? And what weight?

1 Like

What sizes does the pattern come in?

2 Likes

It comes in medium! It fits am oversized on a size small, and comfortable fits a medium and large.

1 Like

The skeins are around 350 yards each and weight 4 medium.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.