Really good sale on Premier Retro Velvet

Good til 8am on the 17th. Normally 8.99 for 306 yards/280 meters.
On sale for $5.99! This is bulky yarn, colors are vibrant ( I have and used this yarn), no shedding, a wee bit slippery when working with it. I describe the bulkiness as a real fat worsted weight.

17 Likes

Ooo thanks so much for this! I was actually looking for similar type yarn!

3 Likes

So sad because I literally just bought this a few days ago, and now it’s on sale.:smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

ooo ok! thx! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know right! That has happened to me before. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

:sob::sob: oh no

3 Likes

Me w hobby lobby ALL THE TIME

4 Likes

wow that’s nice.

2 Likes

would you classify that as a 4 or 5. and where do you buy it?

2 Likes

A 4.5??
You can buy it online.
Here’s the link.

@LDSVenus

2 Likes

thanks, by the time I paid shipping it would be close to the reg price. I was hoping it was a local store so i could save money, but I’ll keep that in mind.

2 Likes

I think free shipping starts at $75. I ALWAYS buy enough for the free shipping.

2 Likes

lol, i never have that much to spend on yarn.

2 Likes

I save it up sister, cuz that shipping cost represents yarn!

2 Likes

maybe next year when the raise SS, i’ll have enough to order more than 1 or 2 skeins. with every thing going up so much it’s sometimes a tight squeeze. Being able to buy them on sale at the big box stores when I need some acrylic yarn. mostly what I buy is wool so those I have to order online from Webs, Knit Picks or Love Crafts because all but one of my local small yarn shops that aren’t big box and sell nice wool yarn but are more expensive (not their fault), went out of business. I can squeeze out a skein or two a month. But being able to spin yarn helps too.

3 Likes