Rebuild help

Sorry if this is really obvious or easy to sort, I havenā€™t been able to find a solution but maybe Iā€™m wording poorly in search.
Is there a way to move this tool bar so it doesnā€™t block me adding to my pattern? It always sits like this and I end up hitting every other option bar the text box when trying to add text.
Tia

7 Likes

I donā€™t know but I find this super annoying too!

5 Likes

Hoping its a setting Iā€™ve missed but worried its how my browser formats it rather than anything on the site.

3 Likes

Depending on how you move the site up or down it disappears.
But yes, itā€™s a tad annoying, especially when you work on the phone.

4 Likes

I canā€™t work on the pattern if Iā€™m scrolled up though?
Like Iā€™m trying to write patterns but the text box for input is blocked. It always pops up when I scroll down. I can scroll up to read or edit old bits though

5 Likes

Scroll just a tiny bit, itā€™ll go away.

Itā€™s usually there when you donā€™t need it and not when you do :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Maybe its my phone but even super slowly its got the type box off screen before the box disappears.

4 Likes

The floating toolbar disappear when you scroll down (mobile only). After scrolling back up (not immediately, but a significant scroll) the toolbar reappears. Itā€™s always at the very bottom of the screen so it should only ever block the view of the most bottom line. In Ribbuild, if you are adding new lines, it should disappear since you will scroll all the way down.

If this doesnā€™t work for you please let us know!

5 Likes

Good to know.

Iā€™ll keep an eye on it.

I always miscalculate the siteā€™s response time and confuse the app and myself. I need to go slower :see_no_evil::joy:

4 Likes

Its intermitten, sometimes it goes down, sometimes it stays up obscuring the box. Always scrolling right to the bottom.

4 Likes

Upon testing, it sounds like it could be because the toolbar is set to disappear only after a certain amount of scrolling.
So the scenario that might occur to you is that youā€™ve scrolled all the way down, the toolbar disappeared, then you scrolled slightly up, enough for it to reappear again and then scrolled down again but not enough for it to disappear since you ā€œhitā€ the bottom - does that make sense?

We can have our team try and look at it and see if thereā€™s a better solution to offer.

6 Likes

Thanks for your help

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I meant with sometimes you have to move up and down :smiley:

Itā€™s like a little jack in the box if you are too fast :see_no_evil::woman_facepalming:t2::joy:

4 Likes

Sometimes it doesnā€™t more at all. Like its glued on the spot. Just following me up and down the page.
It just makes it impossible to easily type a pattern sometimes. Which is my primary use for this site :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Maybe it would help if it were a popup box like the counter and you can manually move it around instead of either hunting it to open up or trying like a devil to get rid of it? @Ribblr

4 Likes