Recently finished wip

What’s a wip you have recently finished. I finally finished this hat pattern I’ve been working on. I made an adult small now to work on a matching one for my little. What have you finished?

15 Likes

I have finished exactly nothing because I am working on a fine lace shawl and it is taking a million years! (Not dramatic at all. :upside_down_face: )

6 Likes

I love how it looks so far. That takes so much patience!

3 Likes

This coin purse was my lastest FO. It was in the WIP pile while it was waiting on the kiss clasps to arrive.

8 Likes

I love it so cute. Where is the clasp from?

3 Likes

here’s my last wip

10 Likes

I bought them on Amazon. There are several choices, but this is what I got.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072HQ6CST/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

5 Likes

Wow I love it it looks amazing!

5 Likes

thank you :smiley:
i’ve made a cat, a horse and a dog frome the same book

11 Likes

That is so cute, it would make a great accessory for keeping stitch markers, progress keepers, tape measures etc for knitting!

5 Likes

They r so cute I might have to buy some thanks for letting me know

4 Likes

They all look so awesome!! You do a great job

5 Likes

thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

wow! that’s amazing Gaelle!

4 Likes

thank you Saar :smiley:

3 Likes

These are absolutely STUNNING!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I recently designed and finished this rainbow pillow for a group of tween knitters I teach. This is their first project with shaping and they are doing an amazing job!
:rainbow: I hope to get the pattern published on this platform soon! It is knit all in one piece by starting at the bottom front of the rainbow, increasing as it moves up the color stripes. When the top is reached, we then begin decreasing down the backside. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

thanks!!!

3 Likes

Those are so cute!!

4 Likes

I love it so cute !

4 Likes