Refresh issue is back, and different types of makes.

Iā€™ve got 2 things

First the issue that had happened previously where trying to scroll causes the page to refresh is back. This time Iā€™m having it happen in messages and when trying to scroll the tags.

But as a question is there plans to allow non-ā€œfiberā€ makes? Or would it be allowed if I did post them - still handmade but things like felt accessories for ami or things like cutter files? I guess cutter files might be better as another type of pattern maybe?

7 Likes

Tagging @Ribblr to help them see :hugs:

4 Likes

Please DM our support with images of the scroll issues you experience.
As for selling makes on Ribblr - We currently allow selling makes that are created using patterns by Ribblr designers.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen a scroll issue on the android app too, never been able to reproduce it at will though. Thereā€™s definitely some issue but itā€™s intermittent so itā€™s gonna be tricky to track down probably.

3 Likes

Arenā€™t you support? If support is a different account who am I supposed to dm?

And That doesnā€™t really answer the questionā€¦ :sweat:

That could be interpreted to mean that I am allowed to list a file as a pattern and then sell the felt creations as a make. But you didnā€™t at all mention the subject Iā€™m asking about just ā€œpatternsā€ soo?

2 Likes

Sorry for the confusion. Yes please DM this account or support@ribblr.com.

Your can currently only sell patterns and makes that fit into our 4 craft categories. So if itā€™s a Sewing pattern for example that is allowed.

3 Likes

It sounds like swipe to refresh which is available in most pages was accidentally activated and the page was refreshed. If you come across this again please let us know :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like