Relation (personal experience only)

Make a really sad sentence and i will somehow relate it to my life… Or just make a really sad sentence…

15 Likes

The worst part of having a mom like you is that you’re not always a bad parent so I feel bad hating you for what you’ve done.

8 Likes

I keep my feelings to myself because I don’t want to worry you with my troubles, no matter how much you say you can handle it

7 Likes

i hate myself and everything i did

6 Likes

My adopted mom has always given me gifts instead of love. I always try not to hate her but sometimes she just makes it happen. I feel like she doesn’t love me…

5 Likes

I get that, I feel like any time my mom hurts me, instead of admitting it or apologizing or anything she just buys me random shit

5 Likes

oh thats hard

5 Likes

I always tried to make sure my brother knew I loved him but I also didn’t want him to worry about me, so I hid all my negative emotions till I was alone… Now I will forever be alone…

4 Likes

Yup, but it’s my lot in life so I do my best with what I’ve got :3

4 Likes

if you want to talk to someone ill be there

4 Likes

I used to hate myself so much that I thought no one could ever love me, except my family and sometimes not even they loved me… I left my brother behind with my dad, and mom without saying goodbye…

4 Likes

i love you​:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Thanks, however trust issues and the need to keep everyone safe will not allow that to happen :yum:

4 Likes

Thank you I have learned that not everyone hates me and I can find love in this world especially friendship love

4 Likes

Ik this wasn’t directed towards me but it made me cry to “hear” that

4 Likes

i love tooo​:heart::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you that actually means a lot though I don’t know you

4 Likes

There are 365 days in a year, 7 days a week, and 24 hours in a day but nothing ,no time, can help me feel the same way I did when you were around.

5 Likes

I have bad trauma with relationships cause someone told me they would make me feel better two people who i trusted in my life…

3 Likes

I really thought of a few people when I was making that sentence. One of the people I was thinking of was a friend that I lost, died, due to her having some problems with her brain. Another was I had to leave a lot of my old friends behind when I left my school. Lastly I thought of some friends that I know on a sports team that I never really see, but I miss them.

3 Likes