Reminder to love others ❤️

I am a Christian and I want to share something I learned to other Christians. I read in a book call “365 Daily Devotions By Teen Girls for Teen Girls” completed by Patti M. Hummel, that God sees hartred as murder and so when your hating someone it is just the same as murdering them with your heart. This helped me see a new way into looking at others. Even if you don’t like them because of something they did to you and that makes you want to hate them, you should still forgive them because you would never want to hurt them physically. If you do want to hurt them, you should seek some guidance in prayer. I believe you can find a better way to deal with the situation.

Let me know if you like this little reminder. :blush:

14 Likes

Oh definitely. When we speak hate over someone it’s cursing them. It’s speaking death over them.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for this, it is such a great reminder :smiling_face:

5 Likes

This is something a lot of people do so much, I think this is a good reminder. :heart_hands:

5 Likes

I love this reminder!! We can always turn to God when we need help or feel lonely and he will always be here for us :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you! 🩷

3 Likes

Im an athiest, but I ABSOLUTELY agree, the intention to hate someone helps NO ONE, it only makes this world darker than it needs to be​:purple_heart:stay safe yall

4 Likes