REUPLOAD as link: testing call for finger yarn holder

hi!! this is my first pattern and i made the project on a whim ^^‘’ I need testers for my yarn finger holder and would appreciate if you could help! its a short pattern that wouldnt take long! if you do help test it, please send me a photo, i have no useable ones for my product as i made it with scrap yarn! my instagram is @nattycrochets
im on mobile and keep trying but the photo wouldnt upload so here is the link!! sorry its my first time…

6 Likes

Unsure why but I still can’t see a picture?
The link takes me to ribblr makes

1 Like

Here are picture instructions on how to upload a tester call! Hope the help :smiling_face:

5 Likes

for me when i press it it asks me whether or not i want to br a tester and im pretty sure its how it works? if your talking about product photo, its because i dont have one. the one i made was with dark yarn so it is quute hard to see clearly which is why i couldnt use it as one :]

3 Likes

OH thank you so much this will really help!! i’ll be sure to try again on the website tomorrow!! (its night for me right now)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.