REWATCH | Join our $600 giveaway ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐ŸŽ Darn Good Yarn x Ribblr

Share it here and get those $elFee points :innocent: :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I had to restart 3 times but im determined to at least get a few inches to show before i have to go back to crochet mode. At least its taught me how to cast on and knit stitch! Fun but my crochet hands doesnt know how to handle it! Lol

10 Likes

Wow! Good luck everyone - and a special shoutout to @Knotbadcrochet to for a live learn to knit session! Thanks @Ribblr @DarnGoodYarn

cary grant crafts GIF

7 Likes

Iโ€™ve never knitted but Iโ€™m down to learn!!! Im excited!

7 Likes

We are too!

6 Likes

Haha! We get it :dotted_line_face:

7 Likes

NOOO I CANT KNITTT!!! u shd have one for crochet!!

6 Likes

This is my journal so far :grin:

I donโ€™t plan on finishing it just yet, hopefully I have time for the Live so I can knit and watch as well!

8 Likes

Well hereโ€™s the cool thing- this event is all about teaching you (and some of our team) how to knit!

7 Likes

Haha!! This should be fun since Iโ€™m actually terrible at knitting! :rofl::melting_face: Iโ€™m more of a crochet gal so itโ€™s going to be like writing with my wrong hand or something. :roll_eyes: Lol! Letโ€™s do this!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Letโ€™s gooo :pray:

5 Likes

So excited to start! This is going to be the perfect beginner knit project!

5 Likes

Yay :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Woahh
Iโ€™ve been wanting to learn how to knit for a pretty long time!
Canโ€™t wait to see the live :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Awesome :star_struck:

5 Likes

So excited for this! Good luck everyone! See you all on Sunday :wink:

Happy Season 5 GIF by Friends

6 Likes

So excited to watch!!! Hopefully ill get more tips on knitting! Its been such a fun adventure to learn.

I might not get a full scarf finished in a timely manner but even just learning how to knit and getting a couple rows in has been fufilling!

5 Likes

Thatโ€™s fine! Journals are about the process not just the end result :purple_heart:

4 Likes

@DarnGoodYarn Ive been working on this scarf and i love how its turning out! I did notice, however, that the video tutorials for knit and purl stitches show the same technique, which would be confusing for those new to knitting. Just thought Iโ€™d let you know!

5 Likes