REWATCH | Join our $600 giveaway šŸ˜±šŸŽ Darn Good Yarn x Ribblr

Winners have now been contacted! Thanks for participating :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

REWATCH:

https://ribblr.com/pat?pattern_id=57503&along=26

Weā€™re super excited to team up with our friends @DarnGoodYarn for a special Ribblr Live event and a HUGE giveaway!

Wanna win? Itā€™s as easy as 1, 2, 3.

1. Claim a Freebie - last minute Valentineā€™s gift :two_hearts:

Ending soon grab 100% OFF the Easy Peasy Scarf Knit by Darn Good Yarn.

Go ahead and claim it for FREE:

2. Your intro to Knitting with a Ribblr Live! :movie_camera:

Join our Ribblr Live from within your claim freebie and watch @Knotbadcrochet learning to knit :face_with_peeking_eye: with the help of the experts at @DarnGoodYarn :yarn:

Save the date: 2024-02-04T20:00:00Z (shown in your timezone)

3. Win a $200 kit! (3 winners :gift:)

Who wouldnā€™t want to win the AMAZING Editorā€™s Box and get beautiful yarn skeins and notions? Just look at it :flushed:

All you have to do is just share your Easy Peasy Scarf knit journal below! This can be a WIP or a finished make. Youā€™ll automatically be entered and on 12 February 3 winners will be randomly chosen.

Available worldwide :earth_americas:

61 Likes

Super excited to start working on the scarf! Love this collab!

10 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see your work!

9 Likes

Do we need to use specific yarn, or can we use what we have for the scarf?

8 Likes

Any yarn you have will do!

10 Likes

Guess i know my weekend projectā€¦ lol this will be fun!

11 Likes

Good luck to anyone entering!

10 Likes

Lets Go GIF by The Roku Channel

10 Likes

alr time to learn how to knit lmao. JK gl to all!

13 Likes

There hasnā€™t been a better time to start!

10 Likes

Ive tried lol. My brain is confused by it. Like how am I supposed to huh? Lol, I could though. I have no clue when I could get the needles

11 Likes

This is why the live event is THE perfect time to get started because @Knotbadcrochet is in the exact same position as you!
Worst case - you win a $200 kit :wink:

14 Likes

You know what, I could always try. I donā€™t think I have anything going on that day and I have a Michaels gift. I will try to get needles before then. Hopefully, I can get some in the upcoming week.

9 Likes

Sounds like a plan :slight_smile: You can always rewatch btw - just make sure you add your make before 12 Feb :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

When is the scarf free till?
I want to get it tomorrow and join in

8 Likes

Free between now and the event only! You should be able to claim it tomorrow :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you :blush:

8 Likes

Ooo how exciting! So glad I already started my knitting journey so I have the needles for it! So to enter we just need to make a journal? :smile: Good luck everyone entering!

9 Likes

Yep! Canā€™t wait to see your project :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Awesome! Do we share our journal here or do we just need to make the journal :smile:

7 Likes