Ribblr 2023 lookback!

Thank you Ribblr for an amazing year!
Congrats to the person who had 20,000 sales on one pattern!!!
My New years resolution is to make my own patterns! :revolving_hearts:

15 Likes

Ribblr is awesome! I started here because I saw a baby axolotl pattern I wanted to make a friend, so I made an account and found all sorts of amazing patterns and people!

14 Likes

Thank you so much leaders for making ribblr such an amazing place! 2023 has been wonderful, looking forward to 2024!

15 Likes

Y’all are the best.
Kate Mckinnon Yes GIF by Saturday Night Live

15 Likes

Thanks for sharing your story! Happy to have you here!

11 Likes

Looking forward to a new year with my FAVORITE app!!! :heart::heart:

11 Likes

Yes! Would love to see it :purple_heart:

11 Likes

We can’t wait to see your designs! You can do it!

13 Likes

Aw that’s fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Thanks for the kind words - our @leaders are amazing! :purple_heart:

13 Likes

Which pattern was the one that got over 20,000 orders,

14 Likes

Thanks so much for a great experience! I cant wait to see new features implemented in the year to come. My resolve this 2024 is:

1. Keep my craft room more organized/clean so there’s more time to Crochet & Sew.
  2. Make at least one personaluzed, handmade item for all family & friends and wrapped before Christmas 2024!!

Happy New Year and may God Bless everyone, Always!!
GG

11 Likes

I too would love to know what pattern it was to see if I’m one of the 20,000 buyers!!

12 Likes

Thank you Ribblr :purple_heart:! One of my new year resolutions is creating more patterns :crossed_fingers:.

11 Likes

Tysmm ribblr team and @leaders you dont know how much you made ribblr shine this yr keep it up :heart:

10 Likes

That’s really pleasant! Have a great 2024!

9 Likes

Thank you Ribblr, Ribblr Leaders, and Ribblrians (Ribblrs?) for making this year so amazing. I absolutely love Ribblr, everyone here is so nice and the community is so welcoming! It’s crazy how much Ribblr has grown this year, so many new people! (+ New friends!). I’ll miss 2023, but here’s to 2024!!!

My resolution is to be more active here. I have been quite absent lately.

9 Likes

My new year resolution is to sell 20000 patterns! Well on my way. I have … 47 :rofl:
I would also love to know which pattern it was. So, if it was your’s, please tell us. Congrats. It must be an amazing pattern!

9 Likes

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing!

8 Likes