Ribblr community Being Very Slow For Me

I don’t know if it’s just me, but recently, Ribblr has been so slow. Anything I click, takes at least 30 seconds to load. Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem?
@Ribblr

25 Likes

same! literally for the past day or so.

10 Likes

everyone

10 Likes

Same, it’s been extremely slow for me today. But I figured that the servers are probably overwhelmed.

10 Likes

Glad it’s not just me. It’s definitely been slow

10 Likes

I thought it was only me :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Yee, its really bad for me today. Probably too many people on, or maybe the new yarn shop is putting a lot of work on the website

10 Likes

Yup, at least 30 seconds to load anything.

8 Likes

honestly, they need to stop adding yarn shops and actually get the site to work like it used to. @ribblr fix your site p l e a s e

9 Likes

Yeah, its been happening for a couple days

9 Likes

Same, it’s really annoying :pensive:

7 Likes

have they added yarn shops before? i am kinda thinking this might be because of the current joanns thing but if this is the case then ribblr should keep up with the load if they plan on doing this, especially when they said they’d be going worldwide​:face_with_spiral_eyes:

9 Likes

It also keeps saying this: “Due to extreme load, this is temporarily being shown to everyone as a logged out user would see it.”

9 Likes

This has been a problem since july, and its just gotten worse ://

8 Likes

it just took like two minutes to upload a photo :sob: it is slower than usual, i don’t think that’s the only issue ribblr is having too. i haven’t been able to upload to my journal for a week or two :sneezing_face:

9 Likes

fr i cant even send a message without having to reload or restart the whole app :sob:

6 Likes

ME TOO! took me at least 45 seconds to open your post!

7 Likes

Has anyone sent reports to Ribblr? I mean, individually??

6 Likes

i don’t know, i personally haven’t reached out, only because it takes too much work to do so.

7 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t either

6 Likes