Ribblr of the Week - Meet Allegra 🏅

Say hello to Allegra (@StitchFace) - our new Ribblr of the Week and the designer behind [StitchFace Creations]

Hi! Happy to have you here, please introduce yourself.
My name is Allegra and I’m a university student based in qld, Australia!

When did you start crafting and how?
I’ve always loved everything crafty and finally decided to give crochet a go. I found a tutorial on YouTube and it’s safe to say I’m hooked!

And how did you start designing?
It took me a while to gain confidence in making my own designs but after making my first pattern, Butter Bear, it was easy

Do you have a favorite craft type and if so - why?
My favourite crafts are definitely painting anything and everything, and of course, crocheting

What has been the most memorable project you worked on?
My first custom order was for a giant moose. While I severely undercharged, it was such a memorable experience and I was stoked with the outcome

What are you currently working on? Be honest - how many WIP do you have right now?
I’m currently working on a mini skirt for myself! You won’t believe it but I only have 1 wip! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Which of your makes/designs are you most proud of?
My favorite project is definitely my Oogie Boogie from the nightmare before Christmas!

What is your usual process of designing?
When designing I usually just think of something and start making it! Nothing fancy, but it’s what works for me

What inspires you to create/design?
I see lots of artwork and other crochet pieces as I’m constantly on Pinterest which constantly inspire me. Sometimes just a plushie in a retail store is the best inspiration.

Any favorite song, book or movie you would like to recommend?
My favorite songs of all time come in at a tie. Iris by the goo goo dolls and Mr. Brightside by the killers!

What is your favorite feature on Ribblr?
Being able to mark what row you’re on is honestly such a big help especially when you’re lazy and hate counting rows!

Pay it forward - your shoutout to a fellow Ribblr
Here are some designers and patterns I love I love seeing on Ribblr!
@knotmichelle
@CMArtDesignShop
@LorettasLoops

Thanks so much for being here this week Allegra, it’s a pleasure reading about you!

(A photo of a market I recently sold at!)

Want to read more?
Check out all our previous featured Ribblrs here.

Want to be our next Ribblr of the week and earn a special badge?

Send us a message and be our next Ribblr of the week (plus earn our special Ribblr of the week gold badge​:medal_sports:)

Check out [StitchFace Creations]

23 Likes

Congrats @StitchFace on Ribblr of the Week!! :partying_face::tada:

8 Likes

Congrats @StitchFace for ribblr of the week!!!

6 Likes

Congrats! I love iris and Mr brightside as well, always remind me to be myself without having to place a mask in sight! It was so cool to read about your story 🫶🏻

4 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like