Ribblr of the Week - Meet Jayden 🏅

Say hello to Jayden (@jayscrochetco)- our new Ribblr of the Week and the designer behind [Jay’s Crochet Co.]

Tell us a little about yourself
Hi everyone! My name is Jayden and I’m a 22 year old crochet artist! I recently graduated with my Masters in Systems Engineering and live in Atlanta Georgia!

When did you start crafting and how?
I first started crocheting in July of 2023 when my best friend brought home an amazon crochet starter kit. We immediately became obsessed and we were even late to a Friday night party because we couldn’t stop crocheting!

What are you currently working on? Be honest - how many WIP do you have right now?
I’ve currently been obsessed with trying new color combinations for my Granny Square Ruffle Hats! My stash of colors has grown to over 20 and I have 3 more in progress!

Which of your makes/designs are you most proud of?
My Granny Square Ruffle Hat was the first pattern I ever developed and definitely my most prized. The first couple drafts of the pattern were nowhere close to perfect but I’m so proud of how they look now!

What inspires you to create/design?
As a chronically online individual I LOVE getting inspiration from social media. Tiktok and Instagram are my two favorite platforms!

Any favorite song, book or movie you would like to recommend?

I’m a huge music fan! Some of my favorite artists are Beyonce, Ariana Grande, SZA, Drake and Bazzi!

What is your favorite feature on Ribblr?
I love the ability to cross out a row after completion in the pattern! This is super helpful when working rows with the same number of stitches!

Thanks so much for being here this week Jayden, it’s a pleasure reading about you!

Want to read more?
Check out all our previous featured Ribblrs here.

Want to be our next Ribblr of the week and earn a special badge?

Send us a message and be our next Ribblr of the week (plus earn our special Ribblr of the week gold badge​:medal_sports:)

Check out [Jay’s Crochet Co.]

32 Likes

Snatched that Granny Square Ruffle Hat up so quick!

6 Likes

congrats!

5 Likes

Congrats on ROTW!

4 Likes

congrats!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations :clap::tada:
Love your granny square hat :partying_face:

4 Likes

Congrats! :smiling_face: I definitely need to make the hat!

4 Likes

congrats!!! i also started crocheting in the summer of 2023!!!

4 Likes