Ribblr of the Week - Meet Sue 🏅

AHHHH!! Sue i’m so happy for you!! You 100% deserved this, you’re an amazing person and your designs are so cute <3 congrats!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness Congrats!!! Very well deserved, your patterns are amazing!

2 Likes

Congratulations!! You have the cutest patterns! I’ve had a blast making so many of them.

3 Likes

Congratulations.
Are you planning on posting your bat pattern is so cute?

2 Likes

Thank you Omni! I’ll keep working to spread kindness, cheer, and cute crochet. :smiling_face::yarn: Hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you, it’s been so fun working with you and others on the test alongs!

Aww thanks, but no plans for publishing the bat atm. It was quite a labor of love, and I honestly just don’t have the patience/attention span to write up and thoroughly test larger designs. That’s one of the reasons I specialize in small patterns. I would need a very patient and meticulous partner to collaborate with. I’d love to do that at some point, though, I always have more ideas than I can manage on my own!

1 Like

@suettle deserves this so much :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! You are so kind and such a lovely person to know! I appreciate how you help make Ribblr such a fun and friendly community. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Congratulations on Ribblr of the week! I love the pink bat! I also adore your story about fixing up the old stocking and correcting the embrodiered name! :rainbow:

TYSM! It was a very meaningful time for me as I worked on that stocking. :rainbow_flag::transgender_flag::yarn:
I’m a cozy gamer, too, any recommendations? (No combat or stress pls!) Sable and Cozy Grove are super fun.

3 Likes

I really enjoy Animal Crossing and Lemon Cake on the switch. Lemon Cake is an adorable game where you bake for customers and rebuild the bakery you own.

1 Like

I haven’t heard of Lemon Cake, that sounds so cute! I’ll check it out. :cake:

1 Like