Ribblr of the week: say hello to Anna! (@AnGanxada)

Say hello to Anna (@AnGanxada) the designer behind Anganxada, and our Ribblr of the week!

Hi Anna! :wave: Tell us a little about yourself.
I am Anna, I’m 25 and I studied psychology. This month I started working as a social worker but I’ve been studying since then.
My hobbies are just crocheting, reading and listening to music, as everyone else I think!

So, when did you start crafting and how?
I started crafting last year because my mom took some crochet classes online. When I saw her doing cool stuff I thought “why not me”. I started watching video tutorials and it got me here.

What was the longest project you worked on?
My longest project has been a cardigan inspired on the Harry Styles’ one, that got viral from an outfit he wore on a concert last year. In fact it was the longest and my first! But I really enjoyed doing it, and the result!!

And how about the shortest one?
My shortest ones are always the bucket hats. If I’m having a bad day and I don’t want to think much, they are my favorite project to make.

How many WIPs do you have?
Right now I’m working on… let me think… I’m working on 4 WIPS right now. Two similar summer tops, a tote bag and a little bag! I don’t know how to start and finish a project, I always have many many of them at the same time…

Which of your makes are you most proud of?
I think that one of the makes I’m most proud of is a colored cardigan I did last year. It’s special because I designed it myself, with no video help. Just making and frogging all the time since I got it right.

Time for some pop culture! Any favorite movie, song and book you would like to recommend?
If I’d had to recommend a movie it would be Amelie. I’ve watched it since I was a little girl and it continues to amaze me, such a nice story.

Please lighten our day! Care to share something funny/interesting from your life?
A funny story… well the other day I went to have something to eat with a friend of mine. It was on a terrace so we didn’t see who the waiter was. Some random boy appeared and I started asking him what I wanted to eat, until he looked at me like “you got it wrong”. It was just another customer! Actually stuff like this happens to me all the time :joy:

We’d love to know: what is your favorite feature or design on Ribblr?
My favorite feature on Ribblr is the community one. I love to be able to read what other crafters have to say and share tips with other people, it’s so nice!

Finally, pay it forward - your shoutout to a fellow Ribblr :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
If I had to talk about another Ribblr member I’d recommend The Dream Crochet by Ashlee! She makes such cool things and most of the patterns are free!

Thank you for sharing Anna! :purple_heart:

Check out the Anganxada shop :point_down:

Want to read more?
Check out all our previous featured Ribblrs here.

Want to be our next Ribblr of the week and earn a special badge?

Send us a message and be our next Ribblr of the week (plus earn our special Ribblr of the week gold badge​:medal_sports:)

15 Likes

Thank you so much for featuring me!! Hope you all like my designs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartpulse:

12 Likes

Hey Anna @AnGanxada for being the Ribblr of the week! Can I say thank you for your work as a social worker. A lot of people need all the help & support they can get & what you do is so very important. :pray:t5::v:t5:

You designs are very nice. I particularly like the wavy bag design. Congrats again 🪅:confetti_ball::tada:Take care, Anna

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind message!!! So nice from you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: take care as well

4 Likes

Congrats on being Ribblr of the week! You have some really cute patterns in your shop, I really love your granny square bucket hat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your kindness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

yay! we have something in common— hobbies! :grin::facepunch:t2:

5 Likes