Ribblr Treat Day 1 is here! 🎃🥧

Hey Ribblrs!

Spooky season has officially arrived, and we’re celebrating with 15 days of Ribblr Treats!

From October 1st to October 15th, we’ll be giving away a different premium pattern for FREE every single day. Each Treat will only be available for 24 hours, then it disappears and a new one takes its place :eyes:

And we’re starting with something very sweet…

Today’s Ribblr Treat is Pumpkin Pie by Plushico! :pie:

It’s free to claim for the next 24 hours, so make sure you add it to your library before it’s gone!

CLAIM TODAY’S FREE PATTERN

And what happens after 15 days of Treats?

On October 16th, Ribblr Yarn officially launches! :yarn:

After months of building it with you, you’ll finally be able to get your hands on it.

But first… go claim your Pumpkin Pie!

Come back tomorrow for a brand-new Treat :wrapped_gift:

Happy spooky stitching!

Team Ribblr :purple_heart:

35 Likes

first

Such a cute pattern!! Im so excited for all the others!!

4 Likes

Yay! Ribblr Treat is back! :jack_o_lantern: Thank you @Ribblr
Adorable Rat's Halloween Trick-or-Treat

Thank you @PlushiCo :pie:

5 Likes

IT’S SO BACK! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Oh, the treat banner on the home pages takes you to Ribblr+ sign up rather than today’s pattern

2 Likes

can you try again? I think it’s a caching issue, but should be cleared now!

5 Likes

Yes! Works for me now :ribbot-in-love:

4 Likes

This pumpkin pie is one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen!!! And now that Ribblr treat is starting (for real this time haha) I’m so excited for the yarn as well!!!

6 Likes

I can’t waitt! Happy Halloween/Autumn season everyone!!

5 Likes

yippee! Thank you!:sparkling_heart::growing_heart:

3 Likes

I love him so much!!! Thanks also to everyone involved in the treat days!! :heart:

4 Likes

I love it!!! grabbing rn!

1 Like

Fantastic thank you :grin:

1 Like

Happy birthday once again!

And a thank you in advance to all the designers! :ribbot-wave-tight:

1 Like

Yall trynna make me hungry before thanksgiving! :rofl: :pie: :fallen_leaf:

1 Like