Ribblr's Box of Chocolates! šŸ«šŸ’

Did you get your free pattern? I could gift it to you if youā€™d like.

@LadyinBlueWater

4 Likes

I figured it out, but thank you! :black_heart: thatā€™s so nice of you!

4 Likes

If anyone has the link to todays (valentines day) let me know! Tried to click the get treat but it just reloaded my current patterns page <3

8 Likes

Same. All it did was reload the page!

5 Likes

did the same thing to me, reloaded the page and gave me nothing. did it yesterday as well but unfortunately I didnā€™t see the link for it until today :confused:

9 Likes

I canā€™t get it ;-;

8 Likes

Ugh. Mine just keeps saying Iā€™ve ā€œoverloaded their free serversā€ or w/e, and that Iā€™m at my max. I havenā€™t even gotten any patterns today, let alone free ones. I didnt even get yesterdayā€™s freebie, the blanket one.
Iā€™m not that pressed over some free patterns, truly, so Iā€™m just not gonna bother with it. I do appreciate that Ribblr is trying to be nice but this is all over the place & kinda a hot mess, especially as the app seems to be really janky as a result, and Im trying to work on a pattern that is ONLY here in Ribblr, so I kinda NEED Ribblr to work right. This has been my biggest fear w/this app - assuming that the technology will always work, and always work perfectly, so that I will always have access to my patterns. I already wondered how we can have acces to them if, say, the internet is down in our area or power is out. Now Iā€™m feeling super anxious about buying patterns here, bc I have no idea if Iā€™ll have access to them at a later point, and esp. when I need them.
I hope that Ribblr is able to get everything squared away.

8 Likes
9 Likes

Me too! I wish there was a direct link like the October freebies they did, instead of a finicky pop upā€‹:smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

Iā€™m having the same issue

5 Likes

Can you click link above and see if it works for you?
@Rapreme

3 Likes
2 Likes

Check here. Donā€™t know if itā€™ll work or not.

@Jessicakes03

4 Likes

I also have that problem! I only remember getting maybe one free pattern but chalked it up to me forgetting I had gotten other ones without noticing

6 Likes

Itā€™s easy to lose track in my opinion. Itā€™s 24 hours after the 5th pattern.
It took me about 6 months but I have gathered all the free ones I wanted.
Other than the specials only time is standing between you ALL those free patterns!

6 Likes

Sadly it didnā€™t work, but I do appreciate you trying! <3

7 Likes

For sure lol :laughing:

4 Likes

I couldnā€™t click the claim button, it went away before I could

7 Likes

If you add candy bear to wishlist i will gift you

7 Likes

Here is the freebie for today! Was able to track it down!

13 Likes