Ribblrversary, thank you and shop discount 💜

Hey Ribblrs! I’m today celebrating my one year anniversary on this lovely platform :purple_heart:

Thank you so much for being the most lovely community I’ve had the chance to come accross. I’ve made so many friends and met so many supportive people on here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and I’m eternally thankful.

Thank you for being my friends, for bringing me love and support, for being so kind and helpful always. Thanks to all the amazing testers I’ve had the chance to work with, to the amazing designer I’ve had the chance to test for. You’ve all given great feedback and have been easy to work with :purple_heart: In that line of work, it’s not always that you come across people who are so flexible and reliable, but most my experiences on here have been an absolute dream!

As a thank you, I’m also discounting everything in my shop to 50% until tomorrow 23:59! Be sure not to miss out if you have some of it in your wishlist :kissing_heart:

Again, thank you everyone for all the love and amazingness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

18 Likes

Congrats! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy anniversary!! Good luck with your sale!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Loll I can’t believe I forgot my selfie link initially :sweat_smile: here it is, and I’ve added it to the post as well.

6 Likes

Congratulations on your one year anniversary on your ribblr !!! :tada: :tada: :partying_face: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :black_heart:

2 Likes

Happy cake day :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

Congrats on your Ribblr-versary!!! :partying_face::tada:

2 Likes

@ArtsAndNaps @PleiadesCrochet @CosmikEluminatedC thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

HAPPY RIBBLRVERSARY!!

Happy Anniversary Love GIF

3 Likes

Happy cake day!

3 Likes

Thank you so much :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: it’s been a lovely year

3 Likes

One more day of sale :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes