Ripple Flower Keychain / Bag charm / Hair tie

Hello everyone. I just released my new Ripple Flower pattern and I wanted to say a big thank you to my wonderful testers @zuzzan @YellowCyberGeek @Skirbs @NanaJanice @kballard @craftycellist @AuntFanny :star2: :star2: :star2:

Ripple Flower Keychain Bag: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?

15 Likes

I totally recommend this pattern, it’s so pretty and easy to make!!

6 Likes

Awww thanks for the recommendation @craftycellist I really appreciate it! :heart:

5 Likes

I second the recommendation!

5 Likes

:heart_hands: Thank you @kballard !! :heart_hands:

5 Likes

so nice! congratsss

2 Likes

Thank you @littlemisswonderful :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Ofc ofc i wish I could’ve tested it but unfortunately i couldn’t :disappointed: and even more unfortunately i don’t get paid patterns bc im broke

2 Likes

Totally understand @littlemisswonderful. I’ll be posting another free pattern for followers very soon :blush:

2 Likes

I do enjoyed testing this pattern. I think the cat stole my flower though!

3 Likes

Yay im so excited!!

1 Like

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: cheeky kitty!

1 Like

He’s always stealing stuff. He tried stealing the body of a pattern I was in the process of testing. I had to chase him down and get it back.

1 Like

My little cat likes hiding my stitch markers under the bookcase :rofl:

1 Like

I loved testing this and i actually went ahead and got the twisted flower too and thats just as cute, easy and fun. Treat yourselves fellow crocheters - this is so worth it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much @zuzzan I’m so happy to hear you liked the twisted flower too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for buying!!

I also have a new flower coaster dropping in about an hour that’s free to followers in case you are interested :blush: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like