Row counter

Hey does anybody know a good row counter like the ones that go on your finger, I have seen them all over tik tok but I don’t know where to get one.

11 Likes

I got mine at hobby lobby :blush:

7 Likes

Idk if this is what you mean but I found this on Etsy

You can also keep track of the rows for pattern i this app by tapping to cross them out

Ah sorry link standard went to Dutch but I think you can translate it on site again

7 Likes

Omg thank you so much!!

8 Likes

I haven’t bought it myself but there are also multiple of those on Etsy if you search “row counter” they all look the same so maybe one with good reviews is good idea :heart:

7 Likes

Hobby lobby has it.

6 Likes

I just use pen and paper. Row 1, row 2, scratch them off as they’re completed.

6 Likes

I got the Susan Bates digital row counter and it has an adjustable strap for your finger :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I found my Susan Bates one at Michaels!

8 Likes

If you prefer a physical row counter that’s totally fine, but don’t forget you can not just track your progress on all Ribblr ePatterns and there’s also a row counter! If you click on ‘rep’ or ‘repeat’ word you’ll find a cute little counter pop up!

8 Likes

Ooo, show us a screenshot of what that looks like.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Well, there it is!! I see it!!

7 Likes

I use Knit Companion for my non Ribblr patterns.

6 Likes

But if “repeat” isn’t written into the pattern we don’t have access to it. Make you could put a counter at the bottom of the app, like the search magnifying glass and all?

4 Likes

Our stand right now is that we don’t want to add too many features which will mostly not get used. We count on designers to implement either repeated lines, or write repeat when it’s needed. From our data and feedback we rarely if ever come across issues - but we welcome further feedback!

5 Likes

@Ribblr I think the biggest feature you could add would be to add an interactive tutorial that must be finished before using the ribbuild…I know that would have helped me so much in the beginning as there are features that I am still just now finding out about because not all of us absorb information by reading a wall of text.

5 Likes

what?! thats so cool, i didnt realize that

3 Likes

This already exists :slight_smile:

4 Likes

but do you HAVE to go through it before being allowed to use ribbuild? Because that was my point

4 Likes