Sad about break up

I’m super sad about this guy who broke up with me recently and I need some help getting over him… it’s hard

11 Likes

I’m just needing someone right now to help me

8 Likes

Hey I’m not sure about the details or how old you are. But please rest assured that it does get easier and you will move forward much stronger.
Sending you hugs and lots of luck in the future :hugs:

10 Likes

I have never been in a relationship but GIRL I WANT YOU TO CROCHET YOUR LITTLE HEART OUT

11 Likes

It’s not you it’s him. He’s must of not been the right person but you will find someone way better just look on the bright side :grin:

6 Likes

Girl its ok, if he left you he’s nasty so I hope you find the perfect, pure one soon girl, feel free to talk more, talking it out helps, I’m open to you if you like,
From @Cinna245 :cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

aw! so sorry! you’ll get over him i promise, and that’s his loss if he left you

6 Likes

As a 56 year old woman.
The first one is the hardest, feels kinda like you lost not only the relationship but some innocence.
Rest assured, the right one will be the one who loves your quirks. “Settle for the one whose crazy you can deal with”- Tim Ross of The Basement

6 Likes

not all relationships are meant to last. some of them are only meant to last long enough to teach you something. you were brilliant before you met him, and you’ll be brilliant without him. i know it hurts, but now you can experience the joy of love all over again with someone new. i think that’s pretty beautiful if you ask me :))

5 Likes

Life gets easier after the breakup… I know it feels like the world is ending but look to the bright side! More free time, you don’t have to worry as much, and when you’re ready you’ll find someone that doesn’t suck as much as your old bf! Trust me break up’s suck but they don’t last forever :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thats ao sad. Im so sorry that happened too u, i dont fully understand because i dont date yet and so thats never happened to me, but i would love to help u get over it. He was the problem not u, dont let it make u feel like it was u, cause it wasnt

3 Likes

Hi ! so sorry to hear that even if we don’t really know each other. Being left behind is an awefui feeling.
I don’t know how old you are and if it was your “first” but i will tell you something that happened to me.

I met a lot of guys, and actually having parents issues, I had that “abandonment fear”. So I was everytime in a kind of toxic relationship with redflags who just wanted to have fun while i was looking for someone to save me from my traumas. Some of them even told me I was his “Marla” instead his gf was a Princess (meaning that Marla from Fight Club is a funny passionate people, who’s going through a lot of plans instead his gf was just “cute”) For my defense we started to “date” i thought he was single :upside_down_face:.

All of this to say that it’s been around 10 years on my dating life to find someone with who i could have a “safe” relationship.
So if he left and wanted to you to beg him, it’s not an healthy relationship.

Most of all, every break up is heartbreaking, but whatever how old you are, there’s always someone made for you on Earth, and not only one people, you just haven’t find it yet, but i hope you will, bc this one doesn’t deserve you :sparkling_heart:
And if you want to get better, my advice is to watch your favorite movie under blankets with the food you like. You can also write on paper your feelings, if it helps. :blush:

You’re strong but you don’t know how much for now :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you so much :,)

3 Likes

Thank you so much

4 Likes