Safety Eyes

I use both! It’s whatever I’m in the mood for, if I don’t have safety eyes near me I’ll just use some black yarn and freehand eyes/mouth and if I don’t have some black yarn near me I’ll put in some safety eyes! Whatever’s most convenient, unless I have a specific plan :smiley:

5 Likes

Not mine but I just came across it and it’s the way I was talking about it shows the eye process at least. ⚘amigurumicik on Instagram: "#youtube #pattern #handmade #amigurumi #amigurumi#amigurumidoll #knitdoll #crochet #toys#baby"

4 Likes

Um, question,

I read the entire thread and I don’t understand what you’re responding to. :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Oh did I respond to the wrong post? I was looking for the one that said people wouldnt share how to do faces. :sweat_smile:My bad

4 Likes

This is the right post

3 Likes

No, it’s the right post.
I “think” you’re trying to post a link to show us something?

But the link looks like a bunch of hashtags.

3 Likes

If you click it, it takes you to the video!

Thank you Dovetail! :smiley:
It only shows the hastag as that’s how Instagram does links its weird.

4 Likes

Oh!! I see! Thank you for clearing that up. I’ll click on it then.

3 Likes

i just use the ones from my local craft store since i’m in college (and i just started crocheting two months ago). if i don’t use the safety eyes, i’ll just make a small magic circle or just attempt to stitch an eye in thread. but safety eyes are a lot more convenient

4 Likes

Oh, I didn’t realize insta links do that, sorry I would have tried to get something less weird looking.

4 Likes

I just learned about this tool. I havent tried it yet but watched it used and it put the eyes on like they were butter. :wink: The one below is from Etsy but I would think Amazon may have them too.

4 Likes

Does one of those things do all the sizes?
Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

This would save my fingers so much pain thank you!!

4 Likes

Here are the details from the Etsy Ad. I hope this helps! I cannot wait to get one myself. I think there is two sizes…small and large. For the different size eyes and noses.

3 Likes