satisfying yarn

does anyone love when they unpack yarn and its been vacuum packed and then you unwrap it and it goes poof

11 Likes

6 Likes

Heck yes, i got some black velvet yarn recently and it was so satisfying lol

6 Likes

that is 100% representative of most people on ribblr :joy:

4 Likes

oml that would be sososo satisfying

4 Likes

Hi! I don’t know the feeling yet I have never bought yarn online. Where do you think is the best place to buy yarn for the best price? :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m in the same boat with @SimplyBelloved

5 Likes

I’ve done a lot of hunting and calculating by yardage, I think Premier Yarns is great when there is a sale. I think Hobium Yarns is great, I like the Diamond yarn (acrylic and polyester blend) Hobium when on sale. It’s not hard to get free shipping from either.
In my opinion, Lion Brand is expensive, even with 35% off sale. Also, Yarnspiration even on sale.
Ice yarns is good per yardage but haven’t ordered because I find it too confusing, as there are a zillion options.
Hobbi can ge good when there’s a sale, and not hard to reach free shipping.
I tend to get anti pilling acrylic, premier parfait, and cotton/ acrylic blends. Get 100% cotton when I can get a reasonable price.

That’s my 2 cents!

For Bernat Velvet/blanket, I’ve been slowly building up inventory by buying up clearance, when I can get it for $7.99, and Michaels/Joann’s had a 40%-60off coupon, so buy just one every time coupon comes out.

5 Likes

thanks! im in the uk so we have hardly any good yarn stores here

4 Likes

Thank you for the advice! @anoswaldoddity

4 Likes

4 Likes