Scissors

Me too, very slow crocheting :laughing:

4 Likes

I was going to mention that I have seen any metal object over 4 inches total or any metal object with a sharp edge or point. So fancy pens, tweezers, nail clippers, safety pins and even metal canes have all been banned depending on the TSA crew you are dealing with. If you need metal hooks or needles, I would buy a very cheap version for the carry on, and put your nice ones in the baggage. That way, if they get taken, it wonโ€™t matter and your nice ones will be safe.
Instead of trying to carry on what should be OK, I would personally assume I was going to encounter the most rediculous agents and take extreme precautions to comply (no metal, no blade)

6 Likes

When I go to Egypt I use small scissors like that so I think it will be fine.

5 Likes

thank you :green_heart:

3 Likes

A lot of people have answer your question, and my little grain of sand is that personally i havent encounter any issues with small scissors in a plane.
But NOW to what I REALLY wanted to sayโ€ฆ Im a bit jealous! I have family in Italy im dying to see, not to mention the food! I been craving good cheese (stracciatella cheese to be exact) so i hope you have an AMAZING time there and eat lots of cheese and icecream and and and :heart: :drooling_face:

6 Likes

hope you arrive safely @DasChubba :it::heart:

4 Likes

the food is so gooooooooooood! This is going to be my second time

4 Likes

thank you! :it: :pizza: :spaghetti: :green_heart:

4 Likes