Searching for similar yarn

Hello everyone, I was frantically searching for a specific yarn, namely Stylecraft Classique Cotton DK -50g Wheat (3967) and it seems like this particular line has been discontinued …

Does anyone know a yarn that’s similar to the Stylecraft Classique Cotton DK in colour and thickness?

Every suggestion is appreciated :heart:

7 Likes

When i first saw the picture, it reminded me of the red heart in the color beige or tweed (i think thats the color). The weight might be the same or a little off, but you shouldnt really notice unless its a drastic difference.

2 Likes

The problem with that is Red Heart is 100% Acrylic whereas the Stylecraft Classique Cotton DK is 100% Cotton :face_holding_back_tears:

But thanks!

2 Likes

I forgot about that detail :sob:

Try looking at yarn sub dot com
If you search there they can recommend something to substitute for it.

2 Likes

Check hobby lobby i love this cotton antique cream

2 Likes

I do believe that Dollar Tree might have something similar. They carry several different kinds of yarn, including cotton yarn. They are all Premiere Yarn. And yes Hobby Lobby is my other favorite :star_struck:

1 Like

I’m from Europe, here we have neither Hobby Lobby nor Dollar Tree. We do have a Tedi, but they don’t have the yarn, I checked today… :confounded:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks! I just bought four skeins Schachmayr Baby Smiles Cotton of slightly different colours but they’ll arrive on the 6th and the 3rd is ky deadline for this custom order.

Gotta have to bite the bullet and just start all over again. This time with yarn where I have several skeins at home :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

It reminded me of jute in sugar n cream

1 Like

Could this be a match?

1 Like

OOOH!! OOOOOH
I’ll get one and see :heart::blush:🫰🏾

1 Like

I wish you the best of luck! :blush:

1 Like